Daily poll: How do you make your bully feel extra special?

How do you make your bully feel extra special?

• Bringing home a new toy

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Belly rubs galore

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Making homemade treats

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Taking a good walk even if your're tired

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 8 40.0%

• Total voters

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
How do you make your bully feel extra special? :)
bullypoll.png

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
All great choices they enjoy but it's ALL about the food, baby.

Homemade or otherwise ;)

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
I try to let my baby know every single day how much I love him because one thing I have learned is, tomorrow is not guaranteed. I tell him all the time how much I love him and how glad I am that we found him to be our puppy!! I kiss his smooshy face as much as I kiss my skin kids!! I try to do all the things listed, but for me really it is the couch cuddles that mean everything.

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
I had to check them all cos I do all those things to try to make Brie feel special!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Banks is ALL about the food... so it usually has to do with a special treat or an extra marrow bone

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Bringing home a new toy, just makes their faces light up like a kid at Christmas time, plus a belly rub works pretty well also.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
I agree w Carol-FOOD! But I buy Nylabones, and treats, the house is arranged FOR them and BY them! I traded my jeep for a van FOR them. They go to the vet if needed. I wait to go to Doc. I get them the best food I can afford. The house is theirs-they LET me live here!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Sounds hokey, I know, but I schedule a one on one time with Finn and me every so often. Finn, I believe, gets overshadowed by his much more sociable, big brother Tate. For example, when I'm loving on Finn, Tate will come over and try to hog up all the affection; Finn will then walk away and play by himself in a corner. I've tried pushing Tate away when he does that or telling him to "wait"...but, doesn't always work.

I think that's what causes some of Finn's insecurities and his grumpy behavior so whenever I can, I will take Finn on a walk by himself or I'll drop Tate off at daycamp and Finn and I will just hang out together. That's one way I make him feel "extra special" :)

bella100

Community Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Mississippi
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dooley, and Bentley
Its all about her all the time!! so she knows she is the special spoiled one!!

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
A new stuffy for Nigel - this is what he loves most.
A new Nylabone for Karly - she's a tuffy!
Lots of belly rubs & smooches!

angela

Jun 18, 2011
Wisconsin
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winny 2004-2015
I know for me, words can't express the pure joy and love, I have for my Winny. She gets the best I can give, and is always so thankful for it! Unconditional love, Pure and Simple

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
All of the above and more. When you walk into our livingroom you would swear there were two or three small children living in our house with all the toys laying around. Humans don't get to let anything lay around or it will get thrown away but the bullies get to leave everything laying around and that is ok. My daughter has mentioned on several occassions how unfair it is that she is held to a different standard than the bullies. That always makes me laugh because she looks at Amber and Ruby and tells them "I wish I was as special as the two of you so I could let my stuff just lay around." :ROFL:

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
All of the above! They love their homemade treats, they love their walks, they love getting new toys, and they love their belly rubs!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.