Daily poll: How long did it take to potty train your puppy?

How long did it take to potty train your puppy?

• Within six months of age

Votes: 18 66.7%
  • Within a year

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Within 2 years

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Still a baby

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Was trained when we got him/her

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Other

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters

Valentine215

Community Veteran
Nov 10, 2012
Kyle, TX
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Not sure what I will name my new bullddog
It took a while with Petunia...I would say 9-10 months...she did good early on and then would go through a phase where she would poop and/or pee in the house. Go figure. Finally after 10 months she quit and has been pretty much good since then UNLESS there is a change. The Diva hates changes. Still trying to get her used to the new house and its been 3 months. Luckily I think we're there!

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
I was so lucky with Dudley...I got him at 8 weeks...he was pretty much potty trained by 14 or 16 weeks...he hasn't really had an accident in the house since he was 12 weeks old. I think the breeder started training him, because he was so good. I know I could never luck out like that again!

Dana F

Jul 30, 2013
Macon, Illinois
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Petey Pete AKA "Stinky Pete"
Stinky was around 6-7 months old. I will NEVER get a puppy in the winter again.We live in the country and it gets so cold and windy here. I froze my butt off. :coldout:Stinky didn't want to go out either. Poor little guy. He didn't like the doggie coat so I would wrap him up in a blanket and then put him under my robe. We ended up enclosing a area off the deck for him.

Daphnee

Apr 7, 2013
Cleveland, OH
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
daphnee
She was under very close watch for the first couple of months. Frequent trips outside, including the 2am trips... She has NEVER had an accident inside.. She had a UTI once or twice, and when she had her TPLO surgery, I was sleeping next to her, she woke up, hobbled off her pillow, looked at me, peed, when back to bed. She gets a pass on that, she was still dopey from meds, and had surgery 12 hours before!! But NEVER accidents.. #1 or #2..

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.