Daily poll: Does your Bulldog have a morning routine?

Does your Bulldog have a morning routine?

• Yes (please explain)

Votes: 16 64.0%
  • Sort of

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Dana F

Jul 30, 2013
Macon, Illinois
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Petey Pete AKA "Stinky Pete"
Well it looks like Stinky is the early riser...lol Stinky starts whining around 3:30 am. and finally at 4:30 we get up. He has to eat breakfast before he goes out to do his "business". After that we both go back to bed til mom gets up for work...which varies from day to day. While she is getting ready for work am trying to play with her. I must say she is some what of a grouch in the morning. Could it be that I get her up to early?

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
Bazza would even know what a morning routine is most of the time he sleeps, he sleeps, oh yeah he sleeps more, if not kicked out, he doesnt get of bed til about 10.00am, and most of the time it is me kicking him out.

Last edited:

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
Bogey gets up at 6-6:30 only because I am up that early. Out to pee, then breakfast, out to poop, then back to bed for a couple of hours. We go for a walk, around noon, then he sleeps til 2 or 3. Then he gets very playful, obnoxious, rammy, until dinner. Dinner at 6, then out for a good walk, plays a little til about 7, then he settles down for the night. I have just stopped taking him out for a 9:30pm pee because he is usually in such a dead sleep it is almost impossible to get him out, so we just stopped it and he has been fine.

Tbearlion

Dec 15, 2013
Los Angeles
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Marley
Monday thru Friday
Wake: 7:00 am
Maybe get out of bed

Outside to potty: 7:15 am

Hang out in my bed on the couch: 6:00 pm depending in traffic

Mom and dad are home! Yay!!!
Potty break

Last outing of the night: 9:15 pm

Bed time: 10:45 pm
I'll be getting a friend again soon and I can't wait!!

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Yes ,she wakes up -she will wake sleeping Shy by biting her ear ,then time to pee outside,she will run back to play with Shy for about 15 min before she needs to have a morning poo -then breakfast
After 30 min after they finish its time for their walk ,followed by wrinkle cleaning

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.