Poll: Daily Poll Question: Does your English Bulldog have their own facebook or myspace profile?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Daily Poll Question: Does your English Bulldog have their own facebook or myspace profile?

Owner/Administrator Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Daily Poll Question: Does your English Bulldog have their own facebook or myspace profile?

12/5/2010 Daily Poll Question: Does your English Bulldog have their own facebook or myspace profile?

Everyday is a party when you own a bulldog!
    CLICK HERE to Sponsor a rescue Bulldog!

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Gertie & Ida
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Daily Poll Question: Does your English Bulldog have their own facebook or myspace profile?

Nope. I don't even have one.

There is nothing nicer than two sweet Bully girls, unless it's THREE sweet Bully girls!!
    Julie, Gertie, Ida & Clementine in Az.

Real Name
    Jenn
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Daily Poll Question: Does your English Bulldog have their own facebook or myspace profile?

No, I have my fb but that is as far as I go. Can you imagine how little I would get done in a day if both boys had one too?

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried! Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    VEGAS
    Likes (Received)

No Vegas does not have his own, but he is under mine under the "dogbook" tab near my profile tab. He can have friends and does. I just have pictures posted of him and get comments from my personal friends.

BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bentley, Linus, Truman
    Likes (Received)

Ugh, I already spend enough time on the internet - I voted no.

"I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me they are the role model for being alive."
    Bentley (5.24.04 - 6.26.10) & Linus (1.10.06 - 7.31.13)

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Cheryl
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Vegas and Orion
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Um..out of 7 voters, I'm the only one so far that has checked "yes". And to clarify, we had a myspace profile FIRST, then we moved to Facebook. The only time I get on myspace is to copy the link for Vegas's tail amp album.
    As for Facebook, we all have one. I'm hardly ever on my own. I'm always on Vegas's. Hardly ever on O's either. The reason I created an account for Vegas and O, I didn't want my personal friends to start blocking me because of the photos and videos I kept posting of Vegas and Orion. So, with their own account..I can do that. There are a few of my personal friends that wondered why I'd stopped posting photos and videos..so I added them as friends to Vegas and Orion's accounts.

Dog Park Attendant Become a 4 Paw Member mom2bullies's Avatar
    Real Name
    Myrna
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chesty, Cadence and baby Echo and Mello (Delta)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

sorry ... I voted no.... then I remembered....Chesty did have a myspace account....I lied
    mom2bullies

"For it is not into my ear you whisper, but into my heart.
    It is not my lips you kiss, But my soul"

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Cheryl
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Vegas and Orion
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mom2bullies View Post
    sorry ... I voted no.... then I remembered....Chesty did have a myspace account....I lied
    But in her defense........she did not create it. I had posted a video under my private profile of Chesty skateboarding when he was 4 months old. Myspace featured it (I thought I had my profile marked as private) on their homepage for 24 hours. The video got so many views and friend requests...it was amazing. One person said.."you should create a myspace account for your bulldog". So, with my mom's permission, I did. I messed around with Chesty's profile for about 4 months. Then we got Vegas. I immediately created a myspace for Vegas...that's where/when I met @sheila...and her two previous babies Chas and Bigi. My mom was forced to take over Chesty's myspace, because I had my hands full with Vegas antics.

Real Name
    Lari
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    (HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
    Likes (Received)

I have trouble reading all of my own accounts. Just not enough time in the day. Gracie can't read, so she doesn't need her own account. As for Daddy Bruce....he likes bragging about and showing off his Princess on his own page, as I'm sure you have all noticed.

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Lacey
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Silva and Stella
    Likes (Received)

No! I have fb and can barely keep up!
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion. - Anonymous

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chester
    Likes (Received)

Chester has one..he's not too active..but he's got one
    It's a Bully thing <3

When the bully was created, it licked the hand of God and God stroked its head, saying, "What do you want, baby bully?" It replied, "My Lord, I want to stay with you, in heaven, on a mat in front of the gate."

BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
    Likes (Received)

I voted yes, because I made Bella an account. But this weekend she got booted for not having a legit account, stating it was a false name or something. I am not sure, but it is gone. Oh well, they haven't found Abby's yet.

Always with me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads