Daily Poll Question: Does your English Bulldog have their own facebook or myspace profile?

Daily Poll Question: Does your English Bulldog have their own facebook or myspace profile?

• Yes, a facebook profile

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Yes, a myspace profile

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, both a facebook and a myspace!

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • No

Votes: 15 71.4%

• Total voters

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
12/5/2010 Daily Poll Question: Does your English Bulldog have their own facebook or myspace profile?

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
No, I have my fb but that is as far as I go. Can you imagine how little I would get done in a day if both boys had one too?

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
No Vegas does not have his own, but he is under mine under the "dogbook" tab near my profile tab. He can have friends and does. I just have pictures posted of him and get comments from my personal friends.

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Ugh, I already spend enough time on the internet - I voted no.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Um..out of 7 voters, I'm the only one so far that has checked "yes". And to clarify, we had a myspace profile FIRST, then we moved to Facebook. The only time I get on myspace is to copy the link for Vegas's tail amp album.
As for Facebook, we all have one. I'm hardly ever on my own. I'm always on Vegas's. Hardly ever on O's either. The reason I created an account for Vegas and O, I didn't want my personal friends to start blocking me because of the photos and videos I kept posting of Vegas and Orion. So, with their own account..I can do that. There are a few of my personal friends that wondered why I'd stopped posting photos and videos..so I added them as friends to Vegas and Orion's accounts.

mom2bullies

May 29, 2010
Auburn,WA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chesty, Cadence and baby Echo and Mello (Delta)
sorry ... I voted no.... then I remembered....Chesty did have a myspace account....I lied :whistle:

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
sorry ... I voted no.... then I remembered....Chesty did have a myspace account....I lied :whistle:

But in her defense........she did not create it. I had posted a video under my private profile of Chesty skateboarding when he was 4 months old. Myspace featured it (I thought I had my profile marked as private) on their homepage for 24 hours. The video got so many views and friend requests...it was amazing. One person said.."you should create a myspace account for your bulldog". So, with my mom's permission, I did. I messed around with Chesty's profile for about 4 months. Then we got Vegas. I immediately created a myspace for Vegas...that's where/when I met [MENTION=1539]sheila[/MENTION]...and her two previous babies Chas and Bigi. My mom was forced to take over Chesty's myspace, because I had my hands full with Vegas antics.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
I have trouble reading all of my own accounts. Just not enough time in the day. Gracie can't read, so she doesn't need her own account. As for Daddy Bruce....he likes bragging about and showing off his Princess on his own page, as I'm sure you have all noticed.:heart:

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I voted yes, because I made Bella an account. But this weekend she got booted for not having a legit account, stating it was a false name or something. I am not sure, but it is gone. Oh well, they haven't found Abby's yet.

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I hope they don't end up cleaning up facebook. I'd be lost if Vegas's account got deleted.

SJQuirk

Dec 21, 2010
South Dakota
Bulldog(s) Names
Louie
I made a page where you can 'like' Louie the bulldog on facebook. I enjoy updating my family and friends about how is is doing, plus I post a lot of photos too.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.