Poll: Daily Poll Question: Does your English Bulldog have their own facebook or myspace profile?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Daily Poll Question: Does your English Bulldog have their own facebook or myspace profile?

Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Samson
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Daily Poll Question: Does your English Bulldog have their own facebook or myspace profile?

Nope, I just don't have the time to keep up on it. Keeping up with everything on here has kept me from getting on my own facebook much anymore.

"Looking at a bulldog is said to cure the worse of the blues, living with one, serves to prevent them!" -Author unknown

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Cheryl
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Vegas and Orion
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Daily Poll Question: Does your English Bulldog have their own facebook or myspace profile?

I hope they don't end up cleaning up facebook. I'd be lost if Vegas's account got deleted.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Louie
    Likes (Received)

I made a page where you can 'like' Louie the bulldog on facebook. I enjoy updating my family and friends about how is is doing, plus I post a lot of photos too.

Feed Store Operator Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jozi, Wales
    Likes (Received)

Jozi just got hers.

Real Name
    Bruce
    Bulldog(s) Names
    HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
    Likes (Received)

Princess Gracie just got hers yesterday 1/19/11. She doesn't have any friends tho. It's: Gracie Pett

Doggie Boutique Owner Angelgirl's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
    Likes (Received)

I voted no... been knocking the idea around, but I don't even have enough time for my own and my side business is slacking because I've been so busy lately with the baby bull. Maybe one of these days Belly will get a "like" page.
    "A bulldog is like a potato chip, you can never have just one"

Real Name
    Mike Blaylock
    Bulldog(s) Names
    SgtMjr. Duketavius (Duke) Bruiser USMC Ret.
    Likes (Received)

Okay..........I tried Facebook for Duke. Cheeeeeeeeeez! He had over 499 people as friends. I couldn't keep up with all that and it filled up my Facebook to the point that my family and friends couldn't be found between all the bulldog chatter. Sooooooooo, I removed them all and things are back to their regular dull self again. Thank God For EBN!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads