Daily poll: Why are you thankful for your bulldog?

Why are you thankful for your bulldog?

• Because my bully makes me feel safe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Because my bully keeps me company

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Because my bully is a good playmate

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Because my bully is a great cuddler

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Because my bully loves me unconditionally

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • All of the above

Votes: 30 83.3%
  • Other

Votes: 5 13.9%

• Total voters

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
I'm thankful that they're part of my life. I just hope that they feel the same. :kiss3:

Even when Stiggy's chewing on my slippers, I'm thankful that he has an interest in them. lol.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What is not to be thankful for.... even thugh she is a beotchy girl, love her to pieces!!

OP
D

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I'm thankful that Buster has turned out to be the most loving creature I've ever known. :heart:

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
All of the above - and so much more. Dudley is my baby. I grew up with dogs, but I've never had one like this...and although I thought I loved my other doggies, it was nothing compared to how I feel about him. He's not a cuddler or a kisser, but I love it when he lays on the couch beside me...snoring. I love that he's a bit OCD. I love that he LOVES his toys and would play and play and play until he drops. I love that he buries his favorite toys with invisible dirt when he's finished playing with them. I love that he waits for me to "fix" his bed in crate every night, even though he does't sleep in it all of the time. And I love that when I'm sad he knows and comes and sits with me. I just love him pretty much more than anything and I'm so very, very thankful that I have him in my life!

This is absolutely perfect. It without a doubt echoes my feelings. Great answer.

ModernFemme

Arts'y bulldog farts'y
Community Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Remington (Remi)
In addition to keeping me company, Remi has taught me some serious life lessons: Patience. Fortitude. Determination. Awareness. It's all made me a better person.

bella100

Community Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Mississippi
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dooley, and Bentley
Alllllllllllll of the above plus some!! Bella is my heart!!!

Benedict2013

Dec 25, 2012
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Benedict
Benedict saved me from the big black hole of depression I had fallen into since I got divorced, moved to a town where I know no one. I live in the suburbs so making friends is been a nightmare I feel like I'm back in high school. Benedict has been my reason to get out of the house...we go to the park on play dates he takes me for a walk all over the neighborhood, he loves people, kids, dogs of every size. Everyone in the neighborhood knows him. He save me by showering me with his love, his company, his slobbery kisses, with hours of play or just couch potato time by my side. I don't know where I would be right now without him he was the best Christmas present ever, thank you Santa.
uga7enev.jpg

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
My bulldogs are my kids, they keep me company throughout the day and they make me smile no matter what the day brings:heart:

Dana F

Jul 30, 2013
Macon, Illinois
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Petey Pete AKA "Stinky Pete"
All of the above. But most of all he has showed his daddy that he is NOT just a animal. Stinky is daddy's best friend.

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
so many reasons I am thankful for my bulldogs ... life just wouldn't be the same without them!!

Members online

No members online now.