Daily poll: Is your bully crate trained?

Is your bully crate trained?

• Yes

Votes: 32 78.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Other

Votes: 3 7.3%

• Total voters

Gordosmom1212

Aug 11, 2013
Pflugerville, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Magnum (EB), Delta (EB), Gracie (EB), Zoey (FB), Pebbles (FB), Prada (FB)
Yes Gordo is crate trained. But the only time he is in there is when we leave the house or when it is bedtime.

ā™”Blessedā™„

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Here it's against the law to crate dogs (except for transport and at dog shows, for instance). We close our bedroom doors when we leave the house but apart from that Castor has full access to all rooms. If that hadn't been possible, we would have put up a gates to confine him to, say, the kitchen and hallway.

ModernFemme

Arts'y bulldog farts'y
Community Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Remington (Remi)
Here it's against the law to crate dogs (except for transport and at dog shows, for instance). We close our bedroom doors when we leave the house but apart from that Castor has full access to all rooms. If that hadn't been possible, we would have put up a gates to confine him to, say, the kitchen and hallway.

Really? That's fascinating. I imagine it's a lot easier to say 100% don't do that than to start deciding on what the maximum time should be.

I work from home so Remi runs free most of the time, but he can be in the crate up to 4 hours while I'm teaching. Being a puppy, he would totally eat something that can hurt him. (He's done it before!!)

xoxo.

Daphnee

Apr 7, 2013
Cleveland, OH
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
daphnee
She has always spent the night in her crate. When we travel, she goes in the crate while we are out of the hotel. IF, and rarely, IF we need her to go in, she goes right in.

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Yes however he is now allowed free roam because he has proven trust worthy!

Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
Daisy is.. But she still does not love it. She sleeps in it and we put her in it when we leave the house.. She is just too mischevious to be left out by herself!

kokxy

Jun 28, 2013
Aliso Viejo, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bauer
Bauer loves her crate. Sleeps every night in it and goes in it whenever we leave house. I suppose the green bean treat we give her each time helps her to like it.

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
Yep, Brie is crate trained. She goes in her crate for naps mostly if I need to go out. She sleeps w me on the bed at nite tho. She likes her crate.

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
No ,shes trained to leave my stuff alone ;-)
shy was crate trained at first but we had to use her crate for a "wild" foster dog so since then she was behaving

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.