Daily poll: If you could have as many bulldogs as you wanted, how many would you have?

If you could have as many bulldogs as you wanted, how many would you have?

Votes: 1 2.6%

Votes: 17 43.6%

Votes: 6 15.4%

Votes: 4 10.3%

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Other

Votes: 10 25.6%

• Total voters

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
If you could have as many bulldogs as you wanted, how many would you have?
bullypoll.png

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Another 2 1 more girl and a boy (i would love to have more but someone has to clean after them

bella100

Community Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Mississippi
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dooley, and Bentley
In reality i want one more, but if i could have as many as i wanted i would have as many as my house would hold......

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
The highest number of rescues for Great Danes I ever had under one roof was 11 at one time. I live in the city right now so I am at my maximum with two but would not mind having a few more if I had anything to do with it.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I would have as many as I could, as long as I had the space for them to run and play, I could afford to feed them good quality food, and give them the vet care they would need, and I could give each one of them the love and time they would deserve. I would love to be able to have a houseful, and to be able to rescue all the ones that aren't lucky enough to have these things. They deserve nothing less.

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
It's hard... In a dream world I would swim in bulldogs but me and my husband discussed this the other day and we decided in future we will stick to one dog, possibly two. Currently we have 7 dogs, 3 of them are bulldogs. I love them all so much to the point I have trouble leaving the home for the day:eek:. We struggle since we don't have anybody who is willing to look after them all, and we had to move due to work to a small town were we have no friends or family which makes it even harder. We can never go anywhere together or be away for a whole day since we can't bring them ALL:(

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
For me 2 is the perfect number. I do not want to get back up to having 6 dogs and 4 cats like we used to. As much as i loved them there were a lot of things we could not do because we had so many fur kids.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I would only have two. Of course...if my situation was different, my mind might change. Two is all that fit in the bed with us right now.....I woke up this morning to Orion literally sleeping on my ear which is something only Vegas has done.
If I didn't have the daily difficulties of dealing with a special needs baby, my life might be easier. If Orion was a nice girl instead of a naughty one....I might think of another.

Valentine215

Community Veteran
Nov 10, 2012
Kyle, TX
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Not sure what I will name my new bullddog
I definitely want one more...but if I had my druthers I would have 3 total but it might get messy! LOL!

buffym

Apr 30, 2013
Allen Park, Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sophie, Dually (Forever in my Heart)
Is this a trick question?? I would have as many as I had room for!! The more the merrier!! Right now I only have one and he makes me smile and laugh on a daily basis, love him to pieces and can't wait to add more!!

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Well I currently have three dogs, two labs and my brutus and a cat. As you guys know we are adding a new baby that needs a good home at the end of the week(hopefully). The yard needs pooper scooping everyday and the house needs vacuuming everyday, but I would have as many as my house could hold .Hopefully what my kids are going to take away from their time in our house is that although things may be chaotic and crazy, there is always a fullness of love for all, people and animals alike. I am blessed to have such wonderful doggies.

Tkelley

Oct 15, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Guinevere, Little Be
I answered other. If I won the lottery tomorrow I'd open a bulldog sanctuary! I think I'm good with two, for now... Someday I'd like to add a frenchie to the mix- but not anytime soon!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online