Daily poll: Do you put a cover (sheets, blankets, etc.) on your furniture to protect it from your bulldogs?

Do you put a cover (sheets, blankets, etc.) on your furniture to protect it from your bulldogs?

• Yes

Votes: 16 41.0%
  • No

Votes: 22 56.4%
  • Other

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters

Valentine215

Community Veteran
Nov 10, 2012
Kyle, TX
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Not sure what I will name my new bullddog
I always put a blanket down for them but that's only because they love snuggling in blankets. Especially Diva, she likes to make a little "nest". If they jump on the furniture before I put a blanket down I don't mind, but they usually sit and wait for me to grab a fleece blanket for them! :)

Petunia is like that too! she loves a soft and cuddly blankie! She is not averse to getting on our couch and sleeping...with NO blankie...she does the same when I change the sheets on the bed....I'll come back from the laundry room and she is asleep on the bed with no sheets or anything on it....LOL!

Daphnee

Apr 7, 2013
Cleveland, OH
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
daphnee
yes, put it's more for her comfort.. We had slip covers, but they only lasted a couple of years.. She will "nest" and then blankets could end up anywhere..

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Yes and I have leather, but Vegas nails, even though dremeled was scratching the leather so I keep a soft blanket down where he lays.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
No, I wipe down my leather sofas but I'll throw a blankie down
for her as she wants to lay on warm & soft, she always knows
it's for HER...the 'lil diva as she'll wait then lay on it immediately.

"Yes, your Highness!"

redhed

Jun 22, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sancho
I voted yes, but it's more for my own protection due to allergies -- the more hair we can keep off/out of the furniture, the easier my life is :)

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
No, we figured if we are going to have a Tasmanian devil bull shark we would just go with it. I'm not sure how protected you can make things from them anyway.

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Nope, there are blankets out in case we want to put them on our laps for warmth but not to protect the furniture ... David wants to buy new furniture so things might change but I doubt it :lol: our dogs are our world, I might just have to vacuum more often :eek:

fastmatt613

Socks Don't Hold Pee.....Trust Me on This!
Community Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
New Jersey
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocco
I do put a blanket on the couch. It's a crap shoot whether or not he'll stay on it lol. Luckily it's leather so it's easy to clean

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.