Daily poll: Do you put a cover (sheets, blankets, etc.) on your furniture to protect it from your bulldogs?

Do you put a cover (sheets, blankets, etc.) on your furniture to protect it from your bulldogs?

• Yes

Votes: 16 41.0%
  • No

Votes: 22 56.4%
  • Other

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Do you put a cover (sheets, blankets, etc.) on your furniture to protect it from your bulldogs?

bullypoll.png

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
No we have leather furniture and wipe it down daily. He really isn't that messy. just hairy.

Samantha Orts

Jul 12, 2013
TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
June
She mostly lays on our leather ottoman, and we just wipe that down every few days. We vacuum her hair off of the couch.

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
No, we never did either. it's just furniture, her snuggling with us is much more important LOL.

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
I always put a blanket down for them but that's only because they love snuggling in blankets. Especially Diva, she likes to make a little "nest". If they jump on the furniture before I put a blanket down I don't mind, but they usually sit and wait for me to grab a fleece blanket for them! :)

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
No.....and we don't have leather either!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I voted yes, to protect it from the bullies AND THE KIDS! :rofl:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
No, we have leather, and they don't mess that up, except the time Jewel decided to customize the corners of two of the back cushions, little stinker, luckily she has out grown that.

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
We have blankets designed just for th furniture and Amber likes to drag them around. I also found some really thick bathroom carpets we use just so we don't have drool spots. I find myself putting the covers over the furniture a few times a day. Amber loves to make her bed. We also have special blankets over the bed covers because both bullies have taken to sleeping with our daughter now that it is getting cooler. She has an electric blanket and they like the feel of that warm heat up underneath them.

bella100

Community Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Mississippi
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dooley, and Bentley
Nope it doesnt matter theres gonna be hair and slobber regardless!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
And, if we forget... Banks and CHeli will get themselves under the covers

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I have small thin throw blankets that are on each end of my couch. I've always put something down, mainly because it helps keep it clean, well sorta clean that is. It's not so much a hair thing for me as it is a where they're paws have been when out in the yard walking and running through poop or urine and with 4 moving around the yard it's needed at my house. :)

IPickedADaisy

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Apr 11, 2013
CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy Mae Hambone & Roscoe Pee Hambone (RIP)
For some reason Daisy has never shown an interest in getting on the furniture. She must be weird. Or maybe it's me because I am always on the floor with her? But I still have to wipe down the leather furniture because her hair gets everywhere anyway.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.