Daily Poll: Do you carry a picture of your bulldog in your purse or wallet?

Daily Poll: Do you carry a picture of your bulldog in your purse or wallet?

• yes

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • no

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • no, but now that you brought it up I will!

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
12-3-2010 Daily Poll: Do you carry a picture of your bulldog in your purse or wallet?

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Even better, MANY... pictures on my cell phone that I share with all my customers at the bar!! They get a big kick out of seeing pictures and hearing stories about him.!!

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
I have the iphone, so it's like carrying a huge photo album, even has videos. All the kids, grandkids, and of course Gertie, Ida and Arrow are in there.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
I call the bullies my "kids". I love the crazy looks I get when asked to see pics of the "kids" and I brake out the bulldog pics. Im sure some people think Im crazy
:crazy:

lol. If I didn't have Stiggy, I would've thought you were crazy too :lol: ... but sweet at the same time. :D

As for the poll, do pics on the cell count? Cuz I have many!

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Yes I would say pics on your phone count as a yes!

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
my phone has tons of pictures of butler. and it has a facebook app so i can get to his pictures there as well.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
With all the technology out there....and being the bulldog lovers that we are, I can't imagine WHO would answer no.....phones, iphones, pocket cameras, purse cameras, ipads, ipods...somewhere in there, I'm sure there is a photo of your baby. As for the traditional wallet picture in you wallet...I don't know if wallets even come with those plastic photo thingies anymore, do they?

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I call the bullies my "kids". I love the crazy looks I get when asked to see pics of the "kids" and I brake out the bulldog pics. Im sure some people think Im crazy
:crazy:

[MENTION=939]NikkiSchoolcraft[/MENTION]...HOW BAD IS THIS??? I DO NOT have pictures of my children (ages 23,26) on my phone or wallet, not even any of my husband, but my phone is full of Vegas pictures, aww bad skin-mommy!!!

Last edited:

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Yep, on my phone. I have a pic of Linus as my phone wallpaper and the last time I went to a hockey game, someone sitting above me asked if that was my "awesome dog" - so he got to see a full compliment of bulldog pics stored on my phone. Lucky guy! :p

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
I can almost hear the 'BUllie Police' coming to take me away........... I do NOT have a picture of the Princess in my wallet. *hanging head in shame* I don't really go anywhere so Lari carries the cell phone. Think I'd better print one out for my wallet, right NOW! :bust:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.