Daily poll: Do you always see the same doctor when you go the vet?

Do you always see the same doctor when you go the vet?

• Yes

Votes: 24 68.6%
  • Usually, but not always

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Other

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Do you always see the same doctor when you go the vet?

bullypoll.png

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
There is only two vets in the office we use but the older vet now only runs things and is only in there for emergency cases the younger vet is the one that see's all the patients and assists on the emergency cases.

mavsfan4life

Bullshiht-zu
May 10, 2013
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mayhem
We are very fortunate to have a fantastic vet. If I call at 2:00 am with an issue, he will meet me at the office immediately.

fastmatt613

Socks Don't Hold Pee.....Trust Me on This!
Community Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
New Jersey
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocco
Rocco usually sees the same Dr when we go. There was one time he saw the other Dr there because they alternate weekends (With work I usually opt for Saturday morning appts) But both Drs are very good and come highly recommended. I've seen a few bullies there as well over some visits.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Our vet clinic has 3 lady vets, and we usually see the same one, which we really like her, but the other two are also nice, we just like the one, she's young, and really takes the time to talk to us and explain things, and she is in love with our dogs. The other senior lady is more experienced with surgery, and she's has been there for over 20 years, so she did Blossoms spay surgery and at the same time she repaired her cherry eyes. Dozers neuter surgery was done by the younger vet because it was an easier surgery. We trust all of the vets at this clinic, but it's nice to have the same one all the time, because you get to know her, and she gets to know your pets.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Yes he is the only one in the practice and he does home visits.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
We go to a small office, where there is one veterinarian. But, he is a great vet, and Bulldog knowledgeable, and people come from hours away to bring their dogs to him.

OP
D

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster has always seen the same vet since we brought him home and he LOVES her to pieces!! :D

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Harlea always sees the same one but the other bully vet where we go is just as good.

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
Sierra Vista Arizona doesn't have many vets to chose from and finding one experienced in bullies is even harder. Amber and Ruby see the same vet each time. It doesn't matter where we go, the girls are the bell of the ball no matter what the occassion. Everyone wants to spend time with the bullies.

Dana F

Jul 30, 2013
Macon, Illinois
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Petey Pete AKA "Stinky Pete"
Our vet office has 4 vets in there. We always see the same one...Dr Rojas. Dr Baker assisted her last week when Stinky got his tail docked. Stinky loves Dr Rojas and she loves him. After every visit we take in cookies for the whole staff.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Yep, we love our vet, he is a great bully vet and we see him every time we go in.

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
Wow, I the only one so far who voted " no ", we go to the same veterinary clinic which is brilliant, I have been there since my very first dog over 20 years ago and have not met a bad vet there, mind you we have had not many problems in nearly two years with Bazza, and the main problem was an emergency bowel obstruction and we got a brilliant vet that night, she saved his life.

Daphnee

Apr 7, 2013
Cleveland, OH
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
daphnee
She always sees the same Orthopedic surgeon who did her TPLO.. And the same Ophthalmologist who did her eye surgeries.. And the same Allergist / Dermatologist who has helped with those issues.. But there are 3 primary vets that rotate depending on the day and time of week.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.