Daily poll: Have you ever taken the day off from work because your bully was sick?

Have you ever taken the day off from work because your bully was sick?

• Yes

Votes: 27 65.9%
  • No

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • I don't work outside the home

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.9%

• Total voters

Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
Thankfully I havent needed to. But I would.

- - - Updated - - -

Thankfully I havent needed to. But I would.

OP
D

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My wife is at home during the day but if I had to I would definitely.

Dana F

Jul 30, 2013
Macon, Illinois
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Petey Pete AKA "Stinky Pete"
Yes I have.Both times when Stinky had surgery.The day of surgery and the day after. And one time I came home early to be with him. And one other time I came home early from work. Hopefully he is done with surgery's.:pray2:It also helps that I am self employed.

camelotdreams

Nov 4, 2013
Waddell, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston Stuart aka Stu and Sophie
I work for a very pet friendly organization, so we bring our furry friends into the office on a regular basis. On any given day there's always a fur kid or 2 in the office and it's common for folks to call in and take a sick or personal day if one of their pets is ill. One of the reasons I really enjoy where I work.

Benedict2013

Dec 25, 2012
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Benedict
nejazajy.jpg
a4y7a7a7.jpg

When Benedict had knee surgery two weeks ago I took 3 days off, i sleep on a air mattress for a week so I could make sure he was sleeping well and not in pain, as well as not licking his wound. He's my fur baby 🐶

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Several times when Vegas has a grand mal seizure during the night or early morning. I call in sick without a second thought.

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
If I had a job besides my work as a bulldog butler I would;) My hubby though have taken off many times to take them to the vet, I would of course take them if I have had a car:heart: There is a vet in town but I would rather take them to my human doctor than to that vet... Took Lucky there last week for his puppy shot and it was rough, wont go there again, not even for the simplest things unless I have no other choice:fie:

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
I work from home, but when Bazza had is bowel obstruction I stayed home all day, instead of going anywhere :-)

Daphnee

Apr 7, 2013
Cleveland, OH
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
daphnee
Took 3 days off sick, then another week after TPLO surgery.. Have taken other days off as well.. She's a bully !!!

IPickedADaisy

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Apr 11, 2013
CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy Mae Hambone & Roscoe Pee Hambone (RIP)
For sure if she's sick. Heck I'll even take off if she's too sad I'm leaving. I can't resist that face and never want to leave her.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
I did when he had his cherry eye op but now I work at home so I am always here but Ftse is pretty well healthy

Most Reactions