Daily poll: Does your bulldog pee in the house?

Does your bulldog pee in the house?

• Yes, all the time

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 7 13.7%
  • Rarely

Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Only when they are mad

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Only when they are marking

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Never

Votes: 22 43.1%
  • Other

Votes: 3 5.9%

• Total voters

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Does your bulldog pee in the house?

bullypoll.png

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
I am proud to say my troops don't ever potty in the house ... now I'm sure if they were sick it could happen but I'm very lucky so far, they are healthy and have not had accidents in the house.

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
It's very rare that Ruthie goes in the house but she was TICKED off last week cause I had a de-humidifier going in the basement and she's scared of it so couldn't go down there to lounge on the couch. She went potty in her crate.

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Very rarely. Only when she is super excited and doesn't make it to the door in time.

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
Nope...not Dudley, not since he was about 12 weeks old...that was the last "accident" he had. He can be a real PITA sometimes, but never pottying in the house!

HoochsMom

May 20, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hooch
My bully Hooch hardly ever goes potty in the house unless he is left in too long when mom is away...........then that's my fault........... poor baby............

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Gio never goes to the bathroom in the house. The girls are another story...Diva will rarely go, but Princess seems to have accidents pretty frequently. Her accidents are always in her bed so she wears a diaper at night!

IMG_1645.jpg

Samantha Orts

Jul 12, 2013
TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
June
June has a couple of times, but she's not even 6 months yet and has had an accident occasionally, usually when she gets overly excited.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
very rarely will they pee or poop in the house, but mistakes happen.

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
Never thank goodness. I don't remember Ace peeing in the house ever even when I brought him home as a pup. He may have but I don't recall if he did. He got a bad case of diarrhea several months ago and splattered all in his crate but other than that one time I don't recall him ever peeing or pooping in the house. But the maltese still does on occasion and he is three years old. He is neutered and still on occasion will mark in the house and Ace will smell it but has yet to mark over it even once. I'm proud of him, now if I could just get him to quit eating or trying to eat rocks and other sundry things he shouldn't then I could be at my ease

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
I picked other.

My dogs will pee in the house if they have to pee. But I'm potty trained :yes: ... so they don't get accidents in the house because they don' t have to pee.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I selected other --- she does when not feeling well or has an issue.

camelotdreams

Nov 4, 2013
Waddell, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston Stuart aka Stu and Sophie
If Stu goes in the house it's generally our fault...mom and dad ended up being gone longer than anticipated.

Valentine215

Community Veteran
Nov 10, 2012
Kyle, TX
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Not sure what I will name my new bullddog
Petunia has recently peed in the house we moved into with her new Daddy. I guess she was getting used to it! I think when we mess with her schedule she is more likely to have accidents. Daddy was NOT happy when she pooped in the house last week...he was there with her all day and had just taken her out and she pooped. AND she loves to pee only in one spot....so we have to bust out the carpet shampooer and clean it up. :(

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.