Daily poll: Does your bulldog pee in the house?

Does your bulldog pee in the house?

• Yes, all the time

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 7 13.7%
  • Rarely

Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Only when they are mad

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Only when they are marking

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Never

Votes: 22 43.1%
  • Other

Votes: 3 5.9%

• Total voters

Gigi Girl

Oct 23, 2013
Rhode Island
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Gia
Gia will not hold it. She will go to the door and sort of grumble under her breath like she has been standing there for 20 minutes. If I dont let her right out she will go somewhere else. I feel like she thinks she is doing her due diligence by going to the door and if im not prepared then thats my fault lol. She really is a punk. Needless to say we dont leave her anywhere without supervision. Good thing shes cute ;)

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

flexdiesel

Feb 19, 2014
There's a lot of people saying "no" and "hardly at all" I have a 2 and a half month old Bull and he is so stubborn... If I'm not always watching him he will just mark his territory. It's not even a full bladder just a little bit.... Any tips or suggestions? I used to own a Doberman and he was so smart I didn't even have to potty train him really, he just knew. I take my bull out 10 to 15 mins after eating and right away when he wakes up...as well as 10 to 15 after he's done playing. I've got him to understand to go to the door but if you don't catch him in the act there is no waiting for you he will do his business right away lol.... And ideas from seasoned owners?
jage9u7a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.