Daily poll: Does your bulldog pee in the house?

Does your bulldog pee in the house?

• Yes, all the time

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 7 13.7%
  • Rarely

Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Only when they are mad

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Only when they are marking

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Never

Votes: 22 43.1%
  • Other

Votes: 3 5.9%

• Total voters

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Brutus never has accidents in the house. He did pee once but we had just gotten home from the vet with him from his neuter. I called the vet because of course I was worried and he said it was normal from surgery and anesthesia. He only did it that once.I couldn't imagine having to deal with that on top of all his other shenanigans.

Daphnee

Apr 7, 2013
Cleveland, OH
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
daphnee
Yes, NEVER*... * Except ( Ha) when she was about 1yo and had a UTI.. And she had TPLO surgery when she was 3 or 4 ish.. She came home that night, was sleeping in a pen, woke up, hobbled out of her bed, looked at me and peed, I give her that bad cuz she just had surgery and was still pretty doped up.. Other than that, never..

fastmatt613

Socks Don't Hold Pee.....Trust Me on This!
Community Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
New Jersey
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocco
Hardly ever and when he does it's my fault for not taking him out often enough. But now we are battling "excited pee" every so often. So when I get home and let him out of the crate I don't even say a word to him until we are outside.

Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
Ugh. You guys are lucky. Daisy is a *itch. She does what she wants and when she wants. WE take her out all the time. But she doesnt care. If she has to go. She will just go right then and there. She will do really good for awhile but then stop. She also doesnt ask to go out.

Dextermommasbaby

Nov 2, 2013
MO
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
dexter
Dex has done so well. He has had a couple of accidents but that is only if he hasn't been out he is now 15 weeks and will go to the door when he has to potty! Such a awesome boy!!

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
Misatakes happen but they also pee on each others bed so neither of them have a bed o their own any more. I have caught Ruby trying to pee on Ambers blanket when Amber drags it around the house. Ruby doesn't drag anything around but Amber takes her blanket from room to room and Ruby gets jealous and will intentionally try to pee on it even if it is moving. Crazy bullies!!

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Sheldon hasn't pottied in the house in a very long time he is almost two.

Gigi Girl

Oct 23, 2013
Rhode Island
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Gia
Gia is almost two. She pees in her crate sometimes but not just out in the open.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
We have had a few accidents here n there w Brie but they are rare and far n few between.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Gio never goes to the bathroom in the house. The girls are another story...Diva will rarely go, but Princess seems to have accidents pretty frequently. Her accidents are always in her bed so she wears a diaper at night!

View attachment 60011

​Awww, she's just so cute in her diaper! GOD bless!

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
She had a few accidents as a pup -we never crate trained so she had kitchen area (sometimes she couldn't judge the size of her pad and peed next to it)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.