12/1/10 poll. How did you choose your bulldogs name?

How did you select the name of your bulldog?

• Total voters

kiss1069

Dec 30, 2010
Amarillo,Tx
Bulldog(s) Names
Coda
there was no other option so i did personal acquaintance...a high school friend of mine had a pit named Coda and i liked her alot as well as the name so out of her memory i named my bullie Coda...but for those of you in the know, thats the name of a Led Zeppelin album which the pit was named after and then i added Kashmir which is a song by the Led Zeppelin as well so Coda Kashmir

LucysMum

Mar 26, 2011
S. New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy
We thought we would pick a boy pup so we had a few good boy names picked out. When we went to visit the pups for the first time we fell in love with the only little girl. Next to her big brothers she looked like a tiny little sweetheart--and we fell in love that moment!!

She just looked like a Lucy to us--so we went with that. Lucy Belle is her full name!!

buffalobabie

Apr 11, 2011
Toronto, Ontario
Bulldog(s) Names
Gregory
When i got gregory, i was still living with my parents. they already had two dogs and thought another would be too much. but i knew it would be a better idea to get through puppyhood with there support and while i was living in a house instead of an apartment. So i brought him home as a surprise and named him after my dad :) he started out as Sir gregory but the 2 word name was soon lost. He just goes by gregory and his nickname gigi.

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
When my husband and I decided to start a family, furbabies and all. We had our names chosen. Winston came from Mr. Magoo. Matilda come from a wrestlers bulldog. Next year I will be getting a new baby bully boy and now I gotta figure out what I am gonna name him.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.