Does your bulldog nest (scratch and rearrange their bedding) before they go to sleep?

Does your bulldog nest (scratch and rearrange their bedding) before they go to sleep?

• Yes

Votes: 18 54.5%
  • No

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 14 42.4%

• Total voters

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
bullypoll.png

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Every now and then she does. Mostly when she is on the couch or one of her beds in the living room. Not so much the bed in her crate.

fastmatt613

Socks Don't Hold Pee.....Trust Me on This!
Community Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
New Jersey
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocco
Oddy enough, Rocco never does it. He just likes to plop down and start sawing wood. I actually prefer it because if he's laying on the couch next to me, I don't have to worry about him destroying the leather with his claws

s5nelson

Aug 28, 2013
Gaithersburg, MD
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
Winston does this every night with his bed. He LOVES to have it arranged in just the right way and has to make sure his head is propped up on the pillow for ultimate snoring efficiency (thank God for ear plugs).

GunnyHighway

The Yacking Scuzz Brush Toilet King
Community Veteran
Aug 29, 2013
Ohio
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Highway
Gunny LOVES blankets but he likes to bunch them up and use them as pillows. Crazy dog I tell ya!

ahygu8ub.jpg

Last edited:
OP
D

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster nests at night, he will go around and around. We always say that he has to flatten out all of the sticks and stones so he can be comfortable. :D

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
Yeap. We call that making the bed; Amber moves everything all around before she decides it is bed time. Sometimes it takes her 10 minutes to get it right and once in a while if she has taken a long time I wait until she is done and go fold it all neat just to mess with her. She really gets going then . Ruby not so much but Amber.....it is hilarious.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Yes, both of them "make their bed" before laying in it. Sometimes Tate will fluff up my pajamas with his paws since most of the time he lays his head on my stomach when he falls asleep...so my stomach is his "bed"! :w00t:
Finn will just sniff around the blankets and pillows until he finds that "perfect" spot to plop down on. They're both such silly gooses!

Noyes27

Sep 27, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Mack
Yeap. We call that making the bed; Amber moves everything all around before she decides it is bed time. Sometimes it takes her 10 minutes to get it right and once in a while if she has taken a long time I wait until she is done and go fold it all neat just to mess with her. She really gets going then . Ruby not so much but Amber.....it is hilarious.

Omg it is so funny that you mess with her! Hehe

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

This is calls for a video. :D

cbh142

Aug 4, 2012
Irwin, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Geno
It's a big production every night for Geno to get his blankets prepared...never thought about going back and folding them nice again for him. I have to try that!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online