If you had the chance....

If the there ever came a day where cloning was acceptable...would you clone your English Bulldog?

• Absolutely...without a doubt, I'd do it right now!

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Nope! Never! Are you kidding me?

Votes: 13 61.9%

• Total voters

boo boo butts mom

Oct 18, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
boo boo butt
I said no but also because my girl is here with me. I also believe that she was placed in my life due to so much heartache I have endured from my love of this breed. After all that I have done to help with tons and tons of medical bills ect and then finally walking away and saying no more for me. I went several years without going out and getting another until one say I seen my girl and I prayed about it and I just knew this was the one for me. To this day her health is so good and I thank god everyday for blessing me with her. She took so many many painful memories of what should have been such wonderful memories and she turned it all around for me through her. She made me see that not all bullies will be perfect yet perfectly made in gods eyes. Because of her I was able to look at all those painful memories and find moments of joy. My girl has typical issues, food allergies ect but if cloning could be done I would still say no because god will direct me as long as I listen and in his time not mine.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.