Poll: If the there ever came a day where cloning was acceptable...would you clone your English Bulldog?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If you had the chance....

Bully Bootie Duty
    Real Name
    Amanda
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Frank the Tank Bowne AKA "Frankie"
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: If you had the chance....

YES!!!! I seriously love my Frankie like I gave birth to him!! He makes me smile, laugh, cry, ugh.. I just love him sooooo much!!
    Kiss your BULLY daily!

Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Abraham "Abe"
    Likes (Received)

God makes each and everyone of them special. Like a set of fingerprints, no two in the world is or should be the same.

Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Goob
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

I have lost a dog before that we had for 12 years but...I wouldn't clone Goob (though a part of me would want to desperately). I agree with some of the other posts who believe that God creates uniqueness in everything He's made. There are SO many bullies being bred and in foster homes currently. I would want to give one of them a chance at a good life just like we did with Goob. I would fall in love with them just like with Mr. Goob but for their own cute qualities. I know that they could have some of the same quirks and it would be a joy to discover.

Bully Bootie Duty boo boo butts mom's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    boo boo butt
    Likes (Received)

I said no but also because my girl is here with me. I also believe that she was placed in my life due to so much heartache I have endured from my love of this breed. After all that I have done to help with tons and tons of medical bills ect and then finally walking away and saying no more for me. I went several years without going out and getting another until one say I seen my girl and I prayed about it and I just knew this was the one for me. To this day her health is so good and I thank god everyday for blessing me with her. She took so many many painful memories of what should have been such wonderful memories and she turned it all around for me through her. She made me see that not all bullies will be perfect yet perfectly made in gods eyes. Because of her I was able to look at all those painful memories and find moments of joy. My girl has typical issues, food allergies ect but if cloning could be done I would still say no because god will direct me as long as I listen and in his time not mine.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads