Daily poll: Does your bully think she/he is a lap dog?

Does your bully think she/he is a lap dog?

• Yes

Votes: 23 74.2%
  • No

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Other

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
If I am in my chair Amber and Ruby think it is time to hang out on me in my chair. I am never lonely in my chair, both Amber and Ruby love to sit with me and watch TV or do whatever I am doing.

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
Oh yes Nigel loves to come sit in my lap every chance he gets! I love it!

s5nelson

Aug 28, 2013
Gaithersburg, MD
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
I think that Winston believes that I'm his personal pillow. We have a pretty much nightly ordeal where he tries to jump up on me and I tell him no 15-30x and then finally give in and said "fine". Then I wind up with "love bruises" all over my legs, stomach, arms etc. and then he blocks my view of the TV / laptop or whatever I'm trying to currently pay attention to.

To be fair, the cat does the same thing, although he's only 17lbs versus 60lbs.

wgwe5

Jun 12, 2013
West Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer aka "Fat Boy"
Dozer sits on a foot stool next to the couch. I pull him up beside me when I watch TV and little by little he'll sneak one paw and then the next until eventually he's laying across both my legs.

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
Brie loves attention and loves to be near us, but not so much in the lap. She will lay right next to me for naps n love tho, that is good enough for me! :)

Daphnee

Apr 7, 2013
Cleveland, OH
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
daphnee
Of course.. she'll sit on my lap at the dinner table.. in the truck.. on the couch.. yep.. weighs 50, thinks she's 10..

Members online

No members online now.