Daily poll: Does your bulldog like going to the vet?

Does your bulldog like going to the vet?

• Yes

Votes: 30 81.1%
  • No

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • Other

Votes: 2 5.4%

• Total voters

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Does your bulldog like going to the vet?
bullypoll.png

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
Bogey JUMPS out of the car when we get there and RUNS to the door, always looking for the first belly rub! The Vet's also doubles as his doggie day care and boarding when we need it, so, he may not always know what he's in for when he gets there. But, he never hesitates to go back, so I guess that's a good thing!

Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
Daisy likes going because every one there throws a huge fit over her. lol Since day one she would get passed around to everyone when she got there and she would get plenty of belly rubs too!

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
He loves going there...a weird little guy! I took him last night for boarding, because I'm going to be gone all day and for quite a while tonight, and I don't have anyone to take him out, etc. He practically dragged me up the steps to get in the building! The ladies at the desk make a HUGE fuss over him...so did everyone in the waiting room! He had two treats before he was even out of the waiting room...trotted off and never looked back! Meanwhile, I'm crying at leaving him. But even for a regular vet visit...he's the same way. They can do anything to him and he gives them bullie muzzies and kisses! And, when he hears his vet's voice in the hall...gets to excited! Loves the vet's office!

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Our vet comes to the house but I would say Brutus tolerates him.

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Harlea loves to go anywhere she has a chance to see another pup or people.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
they are both SPOLIED rotten when we go to the vet

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
My two love going to their vet, all the staff love them, and spoil them. My vet has a bulldog, and so does the receptionest at the office. She brings her bully to work with her everyday, his name is Benchley.

fastmatt613

Socks Don't Hold Pee.....Trust Me on This!
Community Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
New Jersey
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocco
Rocco doesn't really know where we are going. He just loves the car. He loves the vet because he sees all the other dogs and gets so much attention from the staff there!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
009.JPGMy Maudie loves to go to the vet, because she loves dogs and people! We don't see other people much-and she can't contain herself when she gets there! BUT-she was spayed yesterday-and will come home this p.m. She may not be so thrilled next time!! The others are not as thrilled as she to go.

Samantha Orts

Jul 12, 2013
TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
June
June loves the vet because she gets so much attention! Our vet has 2 frenchies in the office and one of them is only a little older than her, but smaller haha. She loves to play with her, and gets lots of treats and belly rubs.

OP
D

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster LOVES going the doc, he's the center of attention being that 90% of the office is girls and he loves girls. HAHA! He loves attention a bit to much.

s5nelson

Aug 28, 2013
Gaithersburg, MD
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
Winston absolutely LOVES the vet's office. I have to bring him with Fergus whenever I have to take Fergus to the vet otherwise he freaks out and will wet himself in the crate...poor guy, but as long as his buddy Winston is there he's just fine! Winston just loves to go and makes sure that Fergus is doing ok (plus he gets TONS of attention).

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.