Daily poll: Does your bully have any bad habits?

Does your bully have any bad habits?

• No, my bully is perfect

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Yes, at least one

Votes: 27 65.9%
  • "Bad Habit" could be my bullies name

Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.9%

• Total voters

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Yes he attacks my daughters Rottweiler doesn't bother with the little ones just the giant one.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Just love hearing about everyone's bullies & their bad habits.

Just this poll's title had me laughing :) and it's hysterical but telling,
no one has a perfect bully!

Bullies obviously ARE a cut above the rest of breeds, no matter the
bad habit(s) we all love them insanely and want/need more of them.

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Ok lets start with Lily aka knicker nicker ...
She knows how to open my knicker draw (clean ones lol) and parades with them in her mouth!
I had workers doing something on my front door so while i was speaking to then Lily took few from my draw got downstairs to say hello to the "Visitors" -if i could die out of embarrassment i would!!!
Otherwise apart from being "sensitive " when Shy wants to get into her bowl its all good

Shy- shy is completely different story shes ok ,cant seem to calm down on a leash and even tho shes deaf she loves barking-but thats not as bad ....until she needs potty at silly oclock in the night time

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
Oh my! Where to start?

Barking when she wants attention. Pawing when she wants attention. Shoving toys into your knees, side, face when she wants attention. Resting her face as close as she can get to any food you're eating. Licking your knee when you're eating... so you know she's there. Chewing anything paper. Scratching on the front door all the time so I will open it and she can look out the glass. Dumping toys all over the floor (we use her bed as a toy box because she doesn't lay in it...and she dumps it out). Walking on the back of the couch. The list goes on and on...

Yep, Aubie's rotten.

Lisa Chin

Feb 2, 2013
Miamisburg, OH
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Oeni
Humping when he gets really excited...especially children and my friend Tonya. He just got neutered, and everything seems to be getting better. He was so bad to the point he was trying to tackle my friend over from behind and hump her. He is also overly friendly with every person and dog, he likes to bulldoze them, and stick his butt in their faces until he gets pet.

Members online

No members online now.