Daily poll: Does your bully have any bad habits?

Does your bully have any bad habits?

• No, my bully is perfect

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Yes, at least one

Votes: 27 65.9%
  • "Bad Habit" could be my bullies name

Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.9%

• Total voters

s5nelson

Aug 28, 2013
Gaithersburg, MD
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
That is hysterical!!

He's a total nut! It's hilarious some of the stuff he does to people!

I taught him when he was a puppy how to roll his tongue (ok so he would sit there and stare at me while I was in the bathroom so I just started sticking my tongue out at him and next thing I knew he was copying me...), so now he randomly goes up to people and sticks his tongue out at them...rolled of course. My friends will look at me and go "Did he seriously just stick his tongue out at me?!" Me - "No, no of course not..."

OP
D

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
so i honestly have no idea where winston picked up this habit, but it's amusing nonetheless.

Whenever he has bad gas, and i mean bad as in room-clearing / call the govt for evacuation type of gas, he will go up to someone in the room...back up until he's right on their foot and then let go a sbd (silent-but-deadly). Then he takes off at full waddle and evacuates before anyone knows what's going on. Less than 10 seconds later we are all yelling "winston!" and i swear he giggles...

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

OP
D

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Busters bad habit is bringing a toy over to me and shoving it into my side because he wants me to throw it but he will NOT let go. That's a real bugger.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Two bad habits. #1. He eats sand out of our backyard :cursing: and #2 He humps all our company when they walk in the door!! :cursing::cursing::yell:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
This thread is great.... :laugh:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
Bad Habits, have you got all day while I make a list ??? :evil:Stealing soft toys, eating slippers, sitting on your face, bad gas, when cuddling he seems to have a need to sneeze snot in your face, snoring, diving under the bed with something he shouldn't be chewing and won't come out, banging on the door to come in but when you open it he just stares at you, then you walk away and he will do it again........................................I won't go on!!!! But love him to bits.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
This thread is great.... :laugh:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Isn't it?? I'm waiting for the fibber to show up and say their bully is perfect with no bad habits :p. I would like to ask for their training tips when they do.

luseaann

Oct 3, 2011
Long Island, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Liz and Amy
It's not so much a bad habit, as an annoying game my bulldogs play! Whenever one is behind a closed door, i.e., bathroom/bedroom, they will each get on either side of it and bark, growl, and otherwise act like they want to fight. I hate it. If I open the door, they do not fight. That is the only way I know it is a horrible game. It is somehow irresistable for them. Did I mention I hate it?

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
Eating rocks and crocks. Scares the crap out of me. Other than that he has grown out of or been trained out of mostly all of the behavioral issues we had.

jlcox24

May 5, 2013
NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ollie
His desire to chase, squirrels, rabbits, lizards, frogs, toads, and his memory of where they are!! I swear when taking him out on the leash i have to pay every bit of attention b/c he will yank my arm off if not! I swear my back issue has gotten worse with is stubborn head! I even got a no pull harness and he still goes for it! Just tonight he needed out so i thought, it had rained so the frogs are full force in the front yard, he saw a frog, went for it, I got him away and under control, he wouldn't potty so in we went, 3 more times, he's coming over to me whining beggin to go out, so I think maybe he really has to go this time! Nope each time right for the spot he saw the frog, finally fourth time he went potty!! I swear the lizards and frogs are in abundance here and he has a fun time trying to get them all!!

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
Brie has started to be a bit barky when she wants to play. She will stand there over her toy looking at you barking til you try to get her you..then she grabs the toy so you can't get it...then when you stop trying to get it, she starts barking again. A but demanding but kinda funny too. We are working w her to learn a few manners lol

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.