Daily poll: Does your bully have any bad habits?

Does your bully have any bad habits?

• No, my bully is perfect

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Yes, at least one

Votes: 27 65.9%
  • "Bad Habit" could be my bullies name

Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.9%

• Total voters

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Does your bully have any bad habits?

bullypoll.png

Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
Haha... Well Ill just have to go with gas... I know its a bully trait... But its so bad.. And she does it alllll the time.. And that dog for some reason or another loves sticking her butt in our faces when we are on the couch... Its horrible lol

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Oh my goodness... let's just say I'm waiting for Winston to be out of his "puppy faze" :yell:

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
For the most part she is great... Her worst habit is that when she doesn't want to come inside she is not coming inside unless you go get her.

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
I love that there is "No, my bully is perfect" and not one person answered that so far..LOL. Ruthie's worst habit is growling when she needs to have her way. She growls to wake me up in the morning to get her breakfast, she growls if you are in her seat on the couch, growls when it's time to go to bed, growls if you aren't petting her when she wants. It drives me nuts...I know it's my fault cause I spoil her rotten.

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
Jumping, can't wait until we master this. Other then that he's PERFECT!

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Is this some sort of joke??? :goodone:Haha... I would have to say Brutus' shoe stealing capers, sock eating adventures...my list seems to be endless!!! :LMAO:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Bad habits and bullies??? no way!!!! hehehehe

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Lol. Don't they all? Dozers bad habit is eating socks, and anything cloth. Blossom is just a food freak, she is so food motivated, she will steal food from Dozer, the cat, the bird seed that falls on the floor, tries to get into the garbage anytime she can, she sits beside me in the kitchen, and waits for me to drop things when I'm preparing dinner, she runs around the house like a Hoover, sniffing for anything she can eat. Lol

fastmatt613

Socks Don't Hold Pee.....Trust Me on This!
Community Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
New Jersey
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocco
It could be puppy phase as well but his biting of EVERYTHING is a bad habit. Also, his stubborness during walks when he just plops down and sprawls out on the grass, his constant barking at my gf's dog, my parents' dog, and also their cat when he is around them, peeing on the floor from time to time, ripping the stuffing out of blankets. O am I still rambling on? lol

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
Gee, I don't know...that whining when he wants attention, whining when he wants something you are eating, whining when he's tired and wants to go to sleep and I still have the lights on, whining, whining, whining...is that a bad habit?!

- - - Updated - - -

Chum smokes about 3 packs a day.

You cracked me up Jim! I was just not expecting to read that...

s5nelson

Aug 28, 2013
Gaithersburg, MD
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
So I honestly have NO idea where Winston picked up this habit, but it's amusing nonetheless.

Whenever he has bad gas, and I mean BAD as in room-clearing / call the govt for evacuation type of gas, he will go up to someone in the room...back up until he's RIGHT on their foot and then let go a SBD (silent-but-deadly). Then he takes off at full waddle and evacuates before anyone knows what's going on. Less than 10 seconds later we are all yelling "WINSTON!" and I swear he giggles...

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
So I honestly have NO idea where Winston picked up this habit, but it's amusing nonetheless.

Whenever he has bad gas, and I mean BAD as in room-clearing / call the govt for evacuation type of gas, he will go up to someone in the room...back up until he's RIGHT on their foot and then let go a SBD (silent-but-deadly). Then he takes off at full waddle and evacuates before anyone knows what's going on. Less than 10 seconds later we are all yelling "WINSTON!" and I swear he giggles...
That is hysterical!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.