Daily poll: Does your bulldog follow you everywhere?

Does your bulldog follow you everywhere?

• Yes

Votes: 16 64.0%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Does your bulldog follow you everywhere?

bullypoll.png

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Halrea almost always has to be right beside us and i am cool with that. However, her new thing is to sit on the arm rest between me and my wife when we are sitting on the couch. That is going to be a big problem once she gets a little bigger. She also loves to hop up when my wife is reclining and sleep.

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
I voted other -as Lily live being around human -she will follow eather of us depends where she wants to lie down ,right now shes sleeping by my feet in the kitchen

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
Dudley is kind of independent. I am of the opinion that he really doesn't like me much. Painful to admit, but he doesn't really seem to care if he's around me or not. Now, if my boyfriend is here, Dudley is glued to his side!

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Dudley is kind of independent. I am of the opinion that he really doesn't like me much. Painful to admit, but he doesn't really seem to care if he's around me or not. Now, if my boyfriend is here, Dudley is glued to his side!

Does your boyfriend play rough with him a lot? Or just play with him a lot more?? My husband does and when he gets home, it's like I never existed. He spends the rest of the evening with Chris.
So I started rough(ish) housing with him a little more during the day. He really enjoys it and it seems to be like a bonding exercise. You just need to watch what your boyfriend does with him and emulate it. Dudley will come around.

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
It depends. Sometimes he'll follow me room to room, other times he won't. I prefer the days he doesn't. I get much more work done that way.

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
Does your boyfriend play rough with him a lot? Or just play with him a lot more?? My husband does and when he gets home, it's like I never existed. He spends the rest of the evening with Chris.
So I started rough(ish) housing with him a little more during the day. He really enjoys it and it seems to be like a bonding exercise. You just need to watch what your boyfriend does with him and emulate it. Dudley will come around.

To Dudley, my boyfriend is a large toy!!:D I play with Dudley every morning before I go upstairs to my office to work...frisbee or soccer in the yard. I do a little rough housing with him -- and your are so right, that's what he wants -- but I'm not really great at rolling around on the floor! I do try! Dudley will be 3 in December...I don't think he hates me, but he does prefer Daddy...Mommy does the feeding, walking, wrinkle cleaning, tooth brushing...you know...the Un-fun stuff!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Banks is very independent,,,,, unless I am in the kitchen, then she is right at my feet

gunnyboy

Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2012
Bradford Pennsylvania
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarge and LuLu
Im home everyday, its just me and them. They are too connected to me, They have to be with me every waking moment , they play when I play with hem or they dont play.If Im sitting in my chair they both stand in front of me and stare.If they are sleeping and I get up to go in another room they jump up out of a hard sleep and go with me. they never leave me Its not good for them to be that attached to me like that. I feed them in the kitchen, if I go in another room they leave their food and come find me. I have to stay while they eat. Its like fatel attraction. when people come to visit and Im talking they bark at me till I show them attention. I guess they cant function without me . If I cough or sneeze they they get on my lap like they worry about me. I guess it is what it is. They love me with all their harts, and I love them the same.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Brutus follows me everywhere. If i want to leave the room I have to sneak out. He always hears me though and follows. Who am I kidding I love it. I want my boy near me all the time.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Some of them will follow us around and others are too busy napping. :)

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
Im home everyday, its just me and them. They are too connected to me, They have to be with me every waking moment , they play when I play with hem or they dont play.If Im sitting in my chair they both stand in front of me and stare.If they are sleeping and I get up to go in another room they jump up out of a hard sleep and go with me. they never leave me Its not good for them to be that attached to me like that. I feed them in the kitchen, if I go in another room they leave their food and come find me. I have to stay while they eat. Its like fatel attraction. when people come to visit and Im talking they bark at me till I show them attention. I guess they cant function without me . If I cough or sneeze they they get on my lap like they worry about me. I guess it is what it is. They love me with all their harts, and I love them the same.

Aww, Sarge and LuLu are so sweet, Tom! They love their daddy to pieces. :luv:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.