Daily poll: How often do you brush your bulldogs teeth?

How often do you brush your bulldogs teeth?

• weekly

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • monthly

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • yearly

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
bullypoll.png
How often do you brush your bulldogs teeth?

Last edited:

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
We brush our guys teeth once a week, and then I take them to our groomer about once every two months, and she has a girl there that did a course on scaling teeth, so she brushes and scales their teeth. I like doing it there because she does a really good job, and if I take them to the vet, they want to put them under anesthetic to clean and scale, and I don't want them to be under anesthetic so many times. They let them clean and scale, and don't mind it.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I selected yearly... bu the answer is never. Marrow bones, nylabones and antlers do the work for us :yes:

aspen2012

Aug 23, 2013
New Mexico
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Aspen
I've never brushed Aspens teeth. I give her raw bones and her toys. Her teeth are very white and clean no tarter.

- - - Updated - - -

I've never brushed Aspens teeth. I give her raw bones and her toys. Her teeth are very white and clean no tarter.

OP
D

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I selected yearly... bu the answer is never. Marrow bones, nylabones and antlers do the work for us :yes:

Same here, Nylabones really make a great line of teefh cleaning toys now.

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
I selected yearly, but I haven't brushed Brie's teeth at all (yet). She chews a lot of bones so I figured she is good for a little while at least.

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
Amber and Ruby have plenty of antlers to keep their teeth clean. They have beautiful pearly white teeth but at first I use to try and brush Ambers teeth when she was younger last year and what a rodeo that turned out to be. Now most of the time I rough house with her with a piece of terry cloth and run my fingers across her teeth and gums. She thinks I am playing with her and enjoys it, so does Ruby. The toothbrush makes them both insane.

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w

I selected yearly too and Blue's only 10 months.. :lol: We use the same things, marrow bones, nylabones and antlers. I did buy a cleaning kit a few months ago- just need to get around to using it.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.