Daily poll: Have you ever taken your bulldog for a car ride and then left your bulldog in the car while you ran into a store?

Have you ever taken your bulldog for a car ride and then left your bulldog in the car while you ran

• Once

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Yes

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Never

Votes: 25 61.0%

• Total voters

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
I will ONLY if it's quick...like getting gas or running into CVS.

fastmatt613

Socks Don't Hold Pee.....Trust Me on This!
Community Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
New Jersey
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocco
I have once! I ran into a Wawa to get money from the ATM and I had my eyes on the locked car through the window the whole time. I was getting so angry at the guy in front of me for taking forever because I wanted to get back to the car quickly. I'm too nervous to leave him in the car alone. Usually I have someone with me so if I have to run in somewhere he is not alone.

s5nelson

Aug 28, 2013
Gaithersburg, MD
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
Yes, but only if the weather permitted and if it was an emergency. He does just fine in the car, but I don't like leaving him.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Yes, but only because my car has remote start on it and I can leave it running with the A/C on and its is locked up, plus I park where I can see the car at all times and I am never in there more than just a few minutes.

OP
D

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I never have and it really bugs me when I see other people that do it.

Katielyn

Sep 15, 2013
PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester Winston (Chesty)
yes I have but never in hot weather or anything and when I do its not hot out ( and when i do leave him in the car which it's not that often) it only because i'm running into the gas station or the store for milk so never a long period of time. less than 5 mins.

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
Only when it is a store I can see the car from the window of the store ( like a gas station) and ONLY if the temp is below 70. Otherwise, he comes in with me or stays at home. I have actually driven 5 miles out of my way to bring him home so I could go into a Publix because it was too hot to leave him in the car.

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
I never have n prolly never will unless there is an emergency that would cause me to leave her? But I would prolly take her w me if I could if I had to get out of the car.

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
yes but only if I'm going to be in there over an hour and the temp is above 80. (just a test to see if anyone's reading this.)

Lol Chum we always read

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
I have before but it was in cooler weather and and it was for a second. I haven't since if I have him with me then I don't go anywhere I can't take him in with me but I'm pretty lucky because many of the businesses are pet friendly I mean our water department keeps doggy treats for dogs instead of suckers for kids our pharmacy does too. Most of the drive through here love Sheldon and give him free chicken nuggets....he stands in the window and I mean really how can you not love that face!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.