Poll: Have you ever taken your bulldog for a car ride and then left your bulldog in the car while you ran

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Daily poll: Have you ever taken your bulldog for a car ride and then left your bulldog in the car while you ran into a store?

Real Name
    Katie
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chester Winston (Chesty)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Daily poll: Have you ever taken your bulldog for a car ride and then left your bulldog in the car while you ran into a st

yes I have but never in hot weather or anything and when I do its not hot out ( and when i do leave him in the car which it's not that often) it only because i'm running into the gas station or the store for milk so never a long period of time. less than 5 mins.
    Katie & Chesty

Doggie Boutique Owner Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Mary
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bogey
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Daily poll: Have you ever taken your bulldog for a car ride and then left your bulldog in the car while you ran into a st

Only when it is a store I can see the car from the window of the store ( like a gas station) and ONLY if the temp is below 70. Otherwise, he comes in with me or stays at home. I have actually driven 5 miles out of my way to bring him home so I could go into a Publix because it was too hot to leave him in the car.
    "We never really own a dog as much as they own us!"

Real Name
    Dana F
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Petey Pete AKA "Stinky Pete"
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Chumley View Post
    yes but only if I'm going to be in there over an hour and the temp is above 80. (just a test to see if anyone's reading this.)
    I read it..lol Shame on you!

Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brie
    Likes (Received)

I never have n prolly never will unless there is an emergency that would cause me to leave her? But I would prolly take her w me if I could if I had to get out of the car.

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nuts Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Jennifer
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean ; Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Chumley View Post
    yes but only if I'm going to be in there over an hour and the temp is above 80. (just a test to see if anyone's reading this.)
    Lol Chum we always read

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

R.I.P. Duece Man 9-13-14 Gone but not forgotten, always in our hearts! Till we meet again over the Bridge, Mommy misses you.

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nuts Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Jennifer
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean ; Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

I have before but it was in cooler weather and and it was for a second. I haven't since if I have him with me then I don't go anywhere I can't take him in with me but I'm pretty lucky because many of the businesses are pet friendly I mean our water department keeps doggy treats for dogs instead of suckers for kids our pharmacy does too. Most of the drive through here love Sheldon and give him free chicken nuggets....he stands in the window and I mean really how can you not love that face!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

R.I.P. Duece Man 9-13-14 Gone but not forgotten, always in our hearts! Till we meet again over the Bridge, Mommy misses you.

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Alix
    Country
    U.S.A.
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Not sure what I will name my new bullddog
    Likes (Received)

On the rare occasion I have done it...but if I have to, I always make it short and keep the windows rolled practically all the way down and NEVER in temps over 80 degrees. Honestly, I don't like to do it at all because I am afraid that someone will steal my fur baby.

RIP Samson el Torito and Petunia Belle
    May 20, 2000 - June 06, 2008 and November 16, 2004 - April 10, 2015

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Ali
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
    Likes (Received)

I do just to the gas station or somewhere I'm not in long and only if it's nice out sometimes I won't even take him to my mother in laws house and that's down the street when it's hot out

Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Yoshi, Serenity, Cornbread, SunnyMae and Sugar
    Likes (Received)

I have, but only a couple times on cool days and only into a convenience store and watched him like a hawk the entire time! Other than that, I take him in with me or he stays home in our bed!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads