Daily poll: How friendly is your bulldog?

How friendly is your bulldog?

• very friendly

Votes: 41 93.2%
  • somewhat friendly

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • not friendly

Votes: 2 4.5%

• Total voters

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
How friendly is your bulldog?
bullypoll.png

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
Brie is a very friendly bully. She always has to at least try to get attention n petting if she sees anyone, anywhere. She starts w ears back a little, then does her ooo I see someone lil foot dance, then if they see her she wiggles her butt n her lil piggy tail goes crazy lol

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
My two are the biggest sucks. They will run up to people, and then flop by their feet, or on their feet, and roll onto their backs for belly rubs, or they will slime you with wet slobbery bully kisses, which are the best in my opinion. They think that everything that moves is their friend.

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
I didn't vote because for Blue, it depends.

When he was younger (like 5,6 months) he loved everyone. Now at 10 months, he's much pickier about who he lets pet him. If he's not interested, and you try to touch him, he'll move away. If he's distracted by something else, he doesn't want strangers in his face either.

We live in a very touristy area, and people are constantly coming up, trying to either pet him, or get his attention for a pic. I think he's just sick of it..lol.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Vegas does not have an aggressive bone in his body :angelheart:

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Bennie: Extremely friendly to the point it gets out of hand, lol.
Joey: Friendly but doesn't really care at the same time:)
Boeboe: Not friendly, esp towards people outside of our yard. Once they come inside she's better but she doesn't care as much for attention as Bennie and Joey.

Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
Daisy is a really good judge of character. She loves almost everyone. But we have some really trashy neighbors.. And a few of those guys are not good people. And she does not like them at all. And she hates their dogs too!

Starkie

Dec 8, 2012
Northern California
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Walley-Bubba aka Wooley Bulley aka Walter! aka Landi!!
Walley-Bubba is too friendly, especially with the ladies.
He's like a movie star and going anywhere takes a long time as he his mobbed by the ladies and he willingly holds court with each of them.
It's funny how none of the ladies seem to mind all the slobbering that goes on!

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Gio is too friendly, he thinks everyone and every dog is his best friend! Princess is friendly, she will let anyone come up and pet her and she will rest her head in your lap while you pet her, but she ignores most dogs who come up to her. And Diva prefers not to be petted by strangers, if we are in the house or yard she is not thrilled when people come over, but when we go for our walks she is a little more tolerant to people petting her but she will eventually hide behind my leg after a few seconds

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
So friendly, if they see people, they will drag me-they think EVERYONE loves them. When they go to the vet-I get dirty looks from others waiting, as I can see that they think I have "vicious dogs" who are trying to attack! They just expect that other people and dogs love them!

Samantha Orts

Jul 12, 2013
TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
June
June loves everyone, she will shake her booty and lay down at their feet waiting for them to crouch down and pet her. It's the funniest thing. She gets so excited that when they try to leave she wants to jump now, so we're trying to nip that habit quick before she gets big enough to knock people down!

As for my bf and I - that's when she's not so friendly.. biting our hands and feet. We say she hurts the ones she loves the most :) haha. She's getting better now since losing some teeth.

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Sheldon is uber friendly he thinks everyone is his friend and wants to pet him he has only shown aggression twice and I'm wondering if well maybe they weren't the greatest people.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.