Daily poll: Do you ever get head butted when your bully tries to give you a kiss?

Do you ever get head butted when your bully tries to give you a kiss?

• Yes

Votes: 16 72.7%
  • No

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Do you ever get head butted when your bully tries to give you a kiss?
bullypoll.png

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
All the time.
He likes to jump on me, put his paws on my shoulders then go in for the lick! Thing is, he's usually so excited that he head butts me in the process.

4WHLN

"Hit me baby one more time!"
Dec 4, 2011
Baton Rouge, La
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr. Dooley Bulldogs
Not so much for kisses. But he things he is a battering ram when we play with his stuffed animals.

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
Dudley won't give Mommy kisses, but of course Daddy gets them all of the time. He does head-butt my legs when I've been out and come home. I like to think it's a sign of affection!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Even got a fat lip once

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:blowkiss::Muah:Oh yeah, we mostly get hit in the chin. Dozer has a genetic defect in his jaw, so his jaw sticks out much longer than it should, it causes his lower teeth to stick way out, so when he jumps up to kiss you, his teeth are the first thing that hit you. If gotten a bruise on my chin from a kiss from Dozer, and he actually knocked out my grandsons front tooth last year, when he jumped up on him to give him a kiss. Thank goodness he's 5 and so it was a baby tooth. We're working on him not jumping up on people, and he's getting better, he'll sit more often than not, but I'm still cautious around people and children, because I don't want someone suing me for a lost tooth. I always warn people before they pet him, that he's a jumper upper, and loves to plant kisses, so we tell him to sit, and then we still hold his collar. Blossom just gives slobbery bully kisses, you get a bath from her. Lol.
Bully kisses are the best.

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Oh yes, at least once a day:) Bennie and Joey are great at head butting, and experts on sticking their tongue out JUST at the right moment for me to get it in my mouth:tongue: :eek: Boeboe though are more careful, she will just sniff you:heart:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Not so much with kisses, but when we are playing. BeBe used to be bad about it, but now that she is older she doesn't do it very much, but now Diva does.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Head-butted, stepped on, accidentally scratched in the face, legs, arms, chest ... these guys are like tanks! But we forget the injuries, no matter how bad they are, once we get the kisses. :heart:

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Just for the record..on the what's new page the poll reads like this: Do You Ever Get Head..

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
These guys have hard heads, don't they? Mabel was big on head-butting, but has become a bit more gentle. Maybe the "I have to make them love me" stage has worn off. :)

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
Brie had not head butted me once...so fat.. She was in a zoomy mode n ran up to the couch, attempted to jump on to me and of course at the time I was leaned over looking at her. My jaw hurt for about 2 hours after that.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online