Daily poll: Do you feed your bulldog kibble or home cooked food?

Do you feed your bulldog kibble or home cooked food?

• Kibble

Votes: 19 70.4%
  • Home cooked

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 7 25.9%

• Total voters

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Do you feed your bulldog kibble or home cooked food?
bullypoll.png

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Other....Home prepared, but not cooked:D

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Kibble with greek yogurt topping and fruits and veggies as snacks and rewards throughout the day. The only time Brutus had home cooked was when we had some tummy issues.

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Kibble mixed with either leftovers, chicken livers, sweet potato, veggies, or cottage cheese. Princess gets 1/3 of a zucchini sliced up in between her 2 meals to fill her up, she is ALWAYS hungry!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I chose other, because I do both, my two guys get 1 cup of Fromms Beef Frittata in the morning, and 1 cup in the evening, but once a month, I cook up a batch of homemade, which gives me a week of food. So for one week a month they eat home cooked food.

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
I chose both kibble and homecooked because Sheldon gets stubborn sometimes and won't eat his kibble so I have to make him something to eat and of course like many more on here he gets his fruits and veggies during the day and two tablespoons of yogurt at lunch time.

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
For example tomorrow and day after that Voitto's menu is as follows....grinded pork with bone, beef with bone, chicken gizzards, ostrich fat, horse meat, pineapple, zucchini, lettuce and maybe a couple of eggs. I spice it up with some kelp and grinded eggshell.

Today it will be what was left from the last batch with beef liver and horse heart.

Please, do tell me more. I like the sound of this.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
kibble all the way, but I do give frozen veggies as treats

GunnyHighway

The Yacking Scuzz Brush Toilet King
Community Veteran
Aug 29, 2013
Ohio
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Highway
For example tomorrow and day after that Voitto's menu is as follows....grinded pork with bone, beef with bone, chicken gizzards, ostrich fat, horse meat, pineapple, zucchini, lettuce and maybe a couple of eggs. I spice it up with some kelp and grinded eggshell.

Today it will be what was left from the last batch with beef liver and horse heart.

Thanks for the info. I will have to look into it further. That is a lot of ingredients to gather. Goes to show that sky is the limit for our fury kids.

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
I have a great supplier who even delivers. At the moment I have in my freezer so many different things that every batch is different. I usually make a batch for two days and it always has roughly 50% meaty bone (50/50meat/bone), 20-30% meat, 10-20%tribe, gizzards or such and 10%pureed veggies. Every other batch has two eggs. Every third day he has an organ meal.

Thanks for the info. I will have to look into it further. That is a lot of ingredients to gather. Goes to show that sky is the limit for our fury kids.

OP
D

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
kibble all the way, but I do give frozen veggies as treats

Exactly what we do. He loves frozen strawberries too! It's funny when we give him one he takes it and runs to his bed like he's doing something naughty LOL!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.