Daily poll: Has your bulldog chewed up any of your furniture?

Has your bulldog chewed up any of your furniture?

• Yes

Votes: 21 48.8%
  • No

Votes: 24 55.8%

• Total voters

Katielyn

Sep 15, 2013
PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester Winston (Chesty)
Chesty when he was a pup got caught chewing the side of the wall but a few firm no's and he quit. so i say no cuz he only did it a few times

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
OK! I am ready for [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] to weigh in on this one. I think Emma is a sofa terminator!
Did I mention that she escaped again today! :bang: She had all the pillows off the couch and that one cushion moved but she didn't eat it. Must be because I sprinkled the Malacetic cleanser on it. :laugh: Wilson at the windowsill too.

Here's what she did last week. :cursing: At least seems to have outgrown eating napkins, paper towels and tissue from the trash can. :barf:

image.jpgimage.jpg

santinomom

Jan 22, 2013
Rochester, New York
Bulldog(s) Names
Santino
LOL.......yes only ALL of it until he outgrew his fetish at 18 mths old!!!!!! He destroyed a new couch, chair and ottoman among other things. I can now look back at it and laugh........ bullies love to chew. LOL

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
:w00t: Chewed NO Destroyed oh yes, Ftse was a real :evil: when he was a puppie he chewed through the foot rails of our bar and through all the dining room chair rails and around the bottom of our coffee table, but now Ftse is the perfect little :angelheart:

aspen2012

Aug 23, 2013
New Mexico
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Aspen
Yes she chewed up an antique chair that has been in my family as far back as I can remember, errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
Well now, lets see.......dining room chairs, sofa legs, corner of stuffed chair, sofa cushions, coffee table legs, and a few other things. New furniture is on the list of things to do in another year, maybe. Ruby is still not a year old and Amber turns two next month so I figure I have at least another year of destruction before we can begin to think about new furniture. Then again, the bullies have done such an exception job "redesigning the furniture" when my grandchildren come over there is nothing that can do that makes me cringe in the area of breaking things :rofl::rofl:The bullies are therapy and have taught me perfect furniture is over rated and needs to be comfortable....boy have they made some things extremely comfortable......:rofl:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Well now, lets see.......dining room chairs, sofa legs, corner of stuffed chair, sofa cushions, coffee table legs, and a few other things. New furniture is on the list of things to do in another year, maybe. Ruby is still not a year old and Amber turns two next month so I figure I have at least another year of destruction before we can begin to think about new furniture. Then again, the bullies have done such an exception job "redesigning the furniture" when my grandchildren come over there is nothing that can do that makes me cringe in the area of breaking things :rofl::rofl:The bullies are therapy and have taught me perfect furniture is over rated and needs to be comfortable....boy have they made some things extremely comfortable......:rofl:

I'm fairly sure you have photo evidence too :whistle:

JoeR53

Jul 24, 2013
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Blu Lily Gemma
Let's see, magazine rack, coffee table, their crates, pretty much anything is fair game, except dog toys, they won't chew on dog toys.

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
Just what does Lisa teach them when they're in Arizona? :hmm:

lol; I think its just Arizona bullies.....they run like the wind, climb anything and eat everything just like mountain goats. :rofl:
:rofl::rofl:Spunky bullies!! Curious about everything from the inside out. Don't let something feel the least bit like it has stuffing or needs to be "fluffed up" because Ambers shovel paws just get to going with a quickness. Next thing you know you will see just how well made your Broyhill or lazyboy furniture is made. I am lucky......I know that if funny to consider yourself lucky when all you lost is the throw pillows and support runs on the dining room chairs. lol Emma got the main cushions to their sofa, I am still lucky enough to have my main cushions as of this morning when I left (lol; you just never know when they will go on a tear it up spree, hehe) Neither of mine can just jump up and lay on something, we call it making their bed as they rough up their covers to lay down. Before we leave for work we "Amber proof" the first end of the house by taking everything she can grab and run with and putting it on the other end of the house for safe keeping. She did manage to "read' one of my books I left on the coffee table the other day..........didn't have to worry about those first 200 pages to get into the meat of the story.

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
lol; I think its just Arizona bullies.....they run like the wind, climb anything and eat everything just like mountain goats. :rofl:
:rofl::rofl:Spunky bullies!! Curious about everything from the inside out. Don't let something feel the least bit like it has stuffing or needs to be "fluffed up" because Ambers shovel paws just get to going with a quickness. Next thing you know you will see just how well made your Broyhill or lazyboy furniture is made. I am lucky......I know that if funny to consider yourself lucky when all you lost is the throw pillows and support runs on the dining room chairs. lol Emma got the main cushions to their sofa, I am still lucky enough to have my main cushions as of this morning when I left (lol; you just never know when they will go on a tear it up spree, hehe) Neither of mine can just jump up and lay on something, we call it making their bed as they rough up their covers to lay down. Before we leave for work we "Amber proof" the first end of the house by taking everything she can grab and run with and putting it on the other end of the house for safe keeping. She did manage to "read' one of my books I left on the coffee table the other day..........didn't have to worry about those first 200 pages to get into the meat of the story.
:rofl: so nice that she "previews" the books for you and takes out the boring bits.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.