Daily poll: Do you let your bulldog on the furniture?

Do you let your bulldog on the furniture?

• Yes

Votes: 34 70.8%
  • No

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Occasionally

Votes: 7 14.6%

• Total voters

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Do you let your bulldog on the furniture?

bullypoll.png

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Not any more ,(Shy and Lily used to sleep with us) we are planning to add another one at some point we will be to cramped
When we leave the house they are free to sleep on the sofas ,
I miss them cuddling with us but it will be impossible with 3 dogs ;-(

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Yes we do but Harlea has her spot that she is allowed to be on the couch which is right next to me. :)

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
all three of mine used to sleep on the bed with my husband and I. Remy was the first one to get kicked out (he's a major bed hog). Sebastian was next because he would climb on top of Ron and stare at him until Ron lifted him off the bed, got up, went to slider to see if he needed to go potty and all Seb wanted to do was patrol the house to make sure everyone(thing) was where they/it were supposed to be. He would do this at least twice a night. Oliver was the last to go when he went in for entropian surgery and came home with a cone. He liked to share my pillow and with the cone on that wasn't happening. So now Seb and Ollie sleep in their crates and Remy sleeps with Skyler.

As for the living room furniture, that belongs to the dogs and they allow us to enjoy the couch and love seat with them

jodimiller

Aug 9, 2013
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Boomer
Boomer has free range...except I've moved him out of my bed. He is a toe chewer! I sleep with my feet out of the covers...OUCH!! :yes:

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
Mr T isn't allowed on the furniture. He peed on the couch once and after that daddy was having none of it. He can come up and cuddle with me but he's not allowed to touch the couch.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes! sometimes they even let me sit on the furniture with them.:ashamed:

:goodone:

mavsfan4life

Bullshiht-zu
May 10, 2013
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mayhem
Mayhem isn't supposed to be on the furniture, but I guess he doesn't care. This is him "not on the chair" earlier this week.....
a7enama2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Mayhem isn't supposed to be on the furniture, but I guess he doesn't care. This is him "not on the chair" earlier this week.....
a7enama2.jpg

Awww, Mayhem is such a good boy...he's making sure the "recline" function is working :yes: !
:lmao:

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
a7enama2.jpg

:rofl: Mayhem certainly lives up to his name!!!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Well I didn't want them to, and my boxer doesn't but Winton is all about some couch cuddling... he's even sitting on the outside couch as well!!! LOL

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Yes...they are allowed on the couch. In fact, I had to remove the back cushions so everybully could fit on!
19262_1265400191517_2059848_n.jpg

Here is another that my husband sent to me via text. No laughing.
ubyvemad.jpg

Last edited:

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Yup they sleep with us! Now with being pregnant its getting harder for me to be comfy espcially with Brutus nuggled in my chest and Chanel in between my legs at the foot of the bed :drawheart: We are getting our basement together so they can sleep down there together! It will be too much once the baby comes! They have a pull out bed (human)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.