Daily Poll: When you leave your bulldog at home, do they get free roam of your house?

When you leave your bulldog at home, do they get free roam of your house?

• Yes

Votes: 25 46.3%
  • No

Votes: 30 55.6%

• Total voters

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Heck no! Absolutely no Pitas on the loose at my house!

No [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION], this was sent from my Droid Razr, not an iPhone... using Tapatalk 4.

santinomom

Jan 22, 2013
Rochester, New York
Bulldog(s) Names
Santino
He sure does.....ever since he was 18 mths old and stopped chewing and after destroying every bit if furniture I owned!!!! LOL but he outgrew all that and hasn't touched a thing since....... so he has free reign of the house now at almost 7 yrs old.

Dana F

Jul 30, 2013
Macon, Illinois
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Petey Pete AKA "Stinky Pete"
NO way in hell. Stinky is only 9 months old. I wouldn't have a home to come back too....lol It will be a very long time before he gets to roam the house.

4WHLN

"Hit me baby one more time!"
Dec 4, 2011
Baton Rouge, La
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr. Dooley Bulldogs
ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I would come home to a pile of wood and debris that resembled the house I once knew. :ROFL: and of course he would be sitting in the middle of it like nothing big just happened.
He is only 7 months so maybe when he is older we will try this. But for now, he is in his kennel.

Last edited:

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
We close the doors to our bedrooms but Castor has full access the rest of the house. It's prohibited by law to crate dogs here so that would not have been an option.

BeeGee

Apr 26, 2013
Bryan, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lula Belle & Big Chief
Belle gets to hang out in the laundry/bathroom with the blinds open and a baby gate at the door when we're not there. She's already destroyed the baseboards and door frame in there... its her personal stab at decorating. I'm trying to keep the destruction to one room!

gunnyboy

Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2012
Bradford Pennsylvania
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarge and LuLu
When I leave the house my two have the whole house to themselves, They usually sleep while Im gone, their good babies

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
Mabel doesn't move from her pillow--no worries about her destroying anything! In fact, when we get home we have to wake her up to let her know we're home!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I voted no the other day and here's what I came home to last night. Emma escaped her crate and ate the dang couch, AGAIN!! :rolleyes:

image.jpg

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
If I had one or possibly two dogs I would let them, but with 7 dogs there is just TO MUCH trouble they could get into:fie: They're not crated though, they're just split up in different parts of the house. But our Pug stays with Joey since they can't function without each other:heart: and the little Jack Russel x brothers stay together with the newest member Lucky:) It sure is a mission to leave the house:whew:

Bullies Mom

Aug 27, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Milo and Toby
We close all the bedroom doors, and put away the chew bones, other than that, they almost always sleep while we're gone. We've got one of those home security systems where I can check on them with my cellphone, so that's always comforting.

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Sheldon has free reign of the house when we are gone he lays in the chair and sleeps till we get back.

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
Sadly, no. I don't think Brie can contain any urges to get into trouble so I crate her. I would hate for something to happen to her. I'm usually never gone for more thn a few hours and she sleeps out at nite so I figure it's all good.

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Nope, having multiple bulldogs I don't think it's safe, they play too rough and play could turn to a fight way to easy ... if something happened to one of my babies I would never forgive myself!!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.