What protein source does your bully not do well with?

What protien source does your bully not do well with?

• Chicken

Votes: 15 78.9%
  • Beef

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Pork

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Fish

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I've never tried chicken but Emma gets pink face with fish. Both her and Sally have developed very bad tear stains from a lamb as the protein it seems. I switched them all a couple months ago but I'm moving them all back to a beef right now.

Susie

Jul 4, 2013
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Howie
My poor Howie is allergic to everything on the list. He might be a vegan EB soon.:(

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
So, far Harlea has been able to eat all of them. We are hoping it stays that way but know it may not.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I really don't know... Winston gets soft :poo: on chicken, so we have gone thru beef & now trying pork. The tear stains are gone, but I'm still not 100% sure... UGH!!!

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Sheldon's isn't on there and while not an allergy Sheldon WILL NOT eat a lamb formula!! He would rather starve than eat lamb. He does pretty well with Chicken I haven't tried beef or bison or pork although right now he is having some allergy to something. When Phil [MENTION=6717]pdolphin27[/MENTION] turned me on to the salmon oil Sheldon started regrowing hair in the spots that he had lost hair in so now I swear by the stuff.

Jennifer Clark

Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
My poor Howie is allergic to everything on the list. He might be a vegan EB soon.:(
I think they have a vegetarian formula....someone on here feeds their dogs that...I think its [MENTION=9205]JennieS[/MENTION]

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
I think they have a vegetarian formula....someone on here feeds their dogs that...I think its @JennieS
No, not me. Ruthie eats the Fromm's pork and peas. I know there are a few people on here who have a veggie diet and for the life of me I can't remember who.

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
Where's the None of the Above choice? :tongue:

Angus had sensitivity to chicken. Or so I thought when he was on kibble. I gave him raw chicken - the whole thing - complete with head, feet, and guts - and he is completely fine with it.

I'm not going back to kibble if I can help it. PMR is it for us.

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
Ruggles has been tested for food allergies and is allergic to chicken, beef, pork, lamb, eggs, dairy, rice, potatoes, and the list goes on. His food selections are very limited. He eats NVI Ltd. Ingred. Turkey.

Jennifer Clark

Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
No, not me. Ruthie eats the Fromm's pork and peas. I know there are a few people on here who have a veggie diet and for the life of me I can't remember who.
Me either!! I know the dogs names are Ellie and Jagger but can't remember Mom's name LOL...I think she put Ellie and Jagger on a vegetarian diet because they both had issues with proteins I think....

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.