• Total voters

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
I think they do! There have been times Lola looks at me and I know she loves me. Now is it the same type of love as a human Im not sure I dont know if its as intense or not? What Ya think?

OP
sweetpeasmom2008

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
I tried doing this as a poll so everyone could vote yes no or maybe but I dont know how!

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
There's a good article on this question in the new Dog Fancy. I think that dogs actually have a stronger feeling towards their humans then we know. But yes I think the feel love for us.

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
You are, of course, assuming, that we all agree on what LOVE means.

mendomama

Aug 28, 2011
Mendocino, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Uni & Boadie
I think they do. My BF and I just had a conversation about weather dogs have a sole. I think they do, if they can feel an emotion like love then I do believe they have a sole. Maybe not the exact same as we do but a sole none the less. BF doesn't think so, he says to have a sole is to have self awareness and self conciseness. What do you guys think?

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
I voted yes! I feel loved by my bullies and I think they know how much they are loved too.
A heartbeat at my feet!

gunnyboy

Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2012
Bradford Pennsylvania
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarge and LuLu
Of course, all ya have to do is look in their eyes when their looking at you. I think we could reverse that, do people feel love? read the newspaper, watch the news, people killing children,wars, now answer the question, do people feel love?

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
Yes, I think all dogs feel love. I adopted a 4 year old German Shepherd who had been abused. He and I bonded on our trip home across Chinook Pass in Washington State. Even after having been abused by previous owners he was able to give and receive love. Sorry Bulldogs, but Jake was my best dog ever!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
well yes of course they feel love. i can look at sarahs eyes and see. in fact i think they love better than we do. its unconditional love. you can do what you want to them and they will always be there. they forgive better than we do to most of the time.

OP
sweetpeasmom2008

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
I think they love for sure also! I know they have a soul also! Im not sure what you guys are talking about looking in the eyes and seeing love because I look in Lola's eyes and all I see is her saying, "You going to give me a treat or what?" :lmaogirl:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.