Poll: Do dogs feel love like humans do?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do dogs feel love like humans do?

Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ruggles and Buster
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Do dogs feel love like humans do?

Yes, I think all dogs feel love. I adopted a 4 year old German Shepherd who had been abused. He and I bonded on our trip home across Chinook Pass in Washington State. Even after having been abused by previous owners he was able to give and receive love. Sorry Bulldogs, but Jake was my best dog ever!

Real Name
    Sandra
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sarah aka cow
    Likes (Received)

well yes of course they feel love. i can look at sarahs eyes and see. in fact i think they love better than we do. its unconditional love. you can do what you want to them and they will always be there. they forgive better than we do to most of the time.

Bully lovin' movie buff Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Jenni
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lola and Lucy
    Likes (Received)

I think they love for sure also! I know they have a soul also! Im not sure what you guys are talking about looking in the eyes and seeing love because I look in Lola's eyes and all I see is her saying, "You going to give me a treat or what?"

mabel lou

I think dogs love in such a beautiful way, my girl Thelm was neglected and so she came to me with a load of other issues as well. She was not use to someone touching her yet she would throw her arm up for me to give her belly rubs but it was all on her terms due to being uncertain I am sure of. She is a good loving girl and over the mths she has shown me that she does love me because she gets excited when she sees me and nobody else does she do this to. She is learning from Mabel things I never thought she would do. She knows that I love her and she will be taken care of very well in my home and not just seen upon as a dog. Yet one of my kids. She gets everything Mabel gets and she learned how to love Mabel and what having a bff is all about. Now I took Mabel out one day and Thelm was sad and she showed me through excitement of running and jumping around how happy she was when I brought Mabel back. Yes they love and I know it because I see it daily.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads