Votes: 10 71.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters

Deanna1489

Sep 14, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis
Ever since Otis was a puppy my husband has sung "lullaby and goodnight" to him at night (I know call us crazy) :crazy:. Otis will be a year old next month and I kid you not as soon as Doug starts humming the tune Otis is out like a light snoring. It is like someone drugs him. He can be sitting up and slowly start laying down with his eyes closing. It is so funny and now family members come over just to get a big kick out of it. Does anyone else sing their bully to sleep? I am going to video this soon and share.

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
While I have tried singing to him in general, I never tried to lull Herman to sleep with song. I did however get him the Canine Lullabies CD LOL He loves London Bridges, but ignores all the other songs - and they sound much better than me anyway. But it doesnt put him to sleep by any means he just tries to figure out where the sound is coming from. Cant wait to see the video!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
OK where is the video???

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
That is so sweet! If I sang Vegas to sleep he would have horrid nightmares :rofl: He would dream of a roomful of screaming cats!! :blush2: I can't wait to see the video.

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
don't have a good singing voice so a hug and a kiss is all they get LOL

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
hurry up and post the video. I don't sing my dogs to sleep that's just taking the spoiling way to far and not happening. If I started doing that they would expect all manners of craziness. I already feed them homemade food, wipe their butts and let them push me out of my own bed so they are comfortable. What more do they want?

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I sing to mine often, but i think it creates more anxiety than calm! I have not heard of a CD of dog lullabyes??! gotta check that one out.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
I said other. I have sung to HRH, but not to put her to sleep, more along the lines of singing along to the song playing at the moment.

Stoagie713

Sep 12, 2012
Vacaville, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Stoagie
I do. I usually sing when hes in the kitchen with me and he just looks so happy I go "Someones in the kitchen with Stoooagie someones in the kitchen I know oh oh oh" ect

lol

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
I said other I won't answer this on the grounds of incrimination :p

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
if I sang I am sure he would not sleep as I am not very good at singing at all, but he does get a kiss

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.