NigelsMom

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
Whew! I feel so much better now that I know I'm not alone. Omg 2bullymama Nigel does the chewbacca talk thing too...and you know i jump because I don't want my baby crying or whining for anything. Yes I spoil him but he spoils me too with all the love and joy he gives me.

I'm so happy to be part of such an elite group - Bulldogs #1 :D

Gold bullies

Nov 27, 2011
Dayton Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
Bonez, Bitzie, Brook and Bumble....not forgetting our ff Mr Burger
I went to watch mu husband play basketball tonight . Sat the whole time thinking about them . I make such a fuss when i do get in so they dont huff !. I am also lucky i get to at home with them. Thank god they dont do 6 month quarantine anymore !!!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh yes i so plan my day and week around my dogs. if we are going somewhere for a bit she goes to or i sit there and cant wait to get home. when i am at my house for a couple days i cant wait to see them again. when we went camping this summer this was my day. take boys first day. around 6pm feeding time take boys home for the evening and feed everyone then get sarah and take her to camp site for the evening whens its cool. sometime in am take her home and feed everyone and pick up boys for the day shift. i did this for all the days we were there i so did not want her home all day and night alone and it was to hot during the day for her. boston were ok as they were in the water mostly. omg what i do for these dogs.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
@cowsmom - I hear ya.

I choose taking them somewhere over human interaction all the time. I'd rather hang out with them. A lot more fun. Too bad I can't find a girlfriend that 1) isn't completely crazy and 2) likes dogs - or even better: HAS a dog. The last one? Smoked wayyyy too much pot. But that's another story for another thread.....

IMG_0124.jpg <== Smokey Memories.... Bandit, Mable and The Pot Head

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.