Do you wipe ? :p

Do you wipe their Butts clean ?

• Not just NO but H e l l No !

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Of course, Isnt that what a good Bully owner does.?

Votes: 23 88.5%
  • I do I do.... but only when no one is looking !

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Oh yes, very definitely! they know what's coming when they see me coming with that wipey and a bottle of witch hazel (thanks [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION])...i use witch hazel for everything :)

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:laugh:...Jake tries to pretend he's moving r.e.a.l slow after :poo:.. And then he puts on the afterburners and starts ripping around the house to outrun me! But I WIN!! Well..wiping booty is NOT totally winning!! :nonono:

OP
Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

Community Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
Miami Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack Daniels
I do... ..

My wife looks away and pretends she doesnt know me.....

She then say's something sarcastic like, "I hope when I'm old and can't do that for myself you'll be willing to do that for me.!

Heck no.! that's what Medicaid & Medicare homecare is for.! :ROFL:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
We only have to do Lucy and sometimes BeBe, Buddy and Sexy Girl we don't have to.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I only do when needed. With Vegas only having a flap for a tail, it is usually a clean drop. There are those times that those pesky dingle-berries will hang, (usually from my hair!!) that I will have to leave him out on the lanie and come in to get wipes. He gets VERY nervous around that area, probably from having his anal glands internally expressed over the last year and a half!! Lol

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
Sebastian I usually don't need to, but Oliver probably about 3rd or 4th time he goes :poo

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I voted yes .... but rarely have to do it. So we check as they walk back in and wipe if necessary. One of the many benefits from switching them to Fromm is nice firm :poo: !! :up:

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Chunk gets wiped EVERY TIME. Being he tends to greet everyone with his butt ... I think it's a necessity. :lmao:I have baby wipes on hand at all times. He actually comes right in and stands where I keep them til he's wiped. My good boy! :)

LillyNBruin

Community Veteran
Mar 22, 2010
Central Mass
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruin & Lilly
I have to wipe Bruin everytime! As soon as we get through the door he decides to shake (not outside where I don't mind the poop to be) so I have my baby wipes for his bottom and lysol wipes for the floor. Lilly is a good girl! Very rarely have to wipe her bum :)

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I'm always, and let me repeat, ALWAYS wiping Wilson's bootie!! He can never pinch off that last little bit. I'm usually wiping at least once a day. What I don't wipe turns into rabbit droppings and we find those on the floor and carpet, nice huh?! Worst is thinking it's a minnow and then it quishes between your index and thumb when you pick it up----YUK! I guess :poo: is just part of my little Turd Burglar :ROFL:

OP
Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

Community Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
Miami Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack Daniels
Our lives have been reduced to Anal gland squeezing, drool wiping, butt swiping Dog lovers.... :ROFL:

so we should adopt Jimmy Stuart's famous movie.... "Its a Wonderful Life " as our motto !

NE Bully

Sep 27, 2011
I use wipes after Bella does her business. I don't want a dirty butt sitting on the floor or a couch. She does not mind it one bit.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.