Welcome to the Fromm Family Foods Bulldogs GONE WILD!!!! Contest!
Show us how your bulldog can be a WILD CHILD!
Show us a photo of your bulldog and tell us about their wild ways, for a chance to win FREE Fromm! Get creative, this is going to be a fun contest!
If this is the first page you are viewing on our forum, then I really must tell you more about our site before you go! We have a lot of fun here with many events, discussions, daily "Bully" poll, and articles. We welcome all members or if you have a question about your bully's health or care, we are happy to give whatever advice and experiences we can share. We hope you check out all our different forums and share your bully experiences with us!
- Only one photo per user please! If you submit more than one photo we will choose one from your entries.
- All Bulldog Breeds are welcome to enter our contest
- After March 22, 2017 we will no longer accept entries.
- Voting will judged by the staff at Fromm Family Foods!
- Winner will be announced shortly after April 1, 2017.
- Once you enter your photo in this contest you are giving English Bulldog News and Fromm Family Foods permission to publish it on their website and newsletter correspondence, and possible future items such as calendars and greeting cards.
- Your photo must belong to you. Copyright laws forbid you from entering a photograph that was not taken (or taken with your camera to clarify) and the photo must belong by you.
- You must be a registered member of English Bulldog News and submit your photo by replying to this topic.
- INTERNATIONAL RESIDENTS: Are welcome to enter! If you win, your food will be donated to any rescue in the USA or Canada of your choosing.
Winner of this contest will receive the following prizes:
- Voucher for a 26lb Bag of Fromm's Four Star Foods
- Photo will be featured on our Home Page for one month
- Photo will appear in our Photo Contest Archives
- Photo will appear in our monthly newsletter
How to enter your photo in the contest:
- You will need to reply to this topic to enter. Scroll to the bottom of the page to see the "Quick Reply" box.
- If this is your first visit, it's very simple to upload your photo, CLICK HERE for tutorial.