Welcome to the Fromm Family Foods Show & Tell contest!
It's back to school time, and Ms. Orion wants your bulldog to participate in show & tell, and we all know bulldogs can be very OCD about certain things like a young child, so show us a photo of your bulldog with the item they would like to tell us about for a chance to win FREE Fromm! Whichever entry gets the most chuckles from the staff members at Fromm Family Foods will win a free bag of Fromm Food!
Examples: My bulldog loves his stuffed animal Henry (pic with stuffed animal), my bulldog loves his bed (pic of bulldog in bed), ect. You have the potential to get very creative here, so have fun!
If this is the first page you are viewing on our forum, then I really must tell you more about our site before you go! We have a lot of fun here with many events, discussions, daily "Bully" poll, and articles. We welcome all members or if you have a question about your bully's health or care, we are happy to give whatever advice and experiences we can share. We hope you check out all our different forums and share your bully experiences with us!
- Only one photo per user please! If you submit more than one photo we will choose one from your entries.
- All Bulldog Breeds are welcome to enter our contest
- After September 22, 2016 we will no longer accept entries.
- Voting will judged by the staff at Fromm Family Foods!
- Winner will be announced shortly after October 1, 2016.
- Once you enter your photo in this contest you are giving English Bulldog News and Fromm Family Foods permission to publish it on their website and newsletter correspondence, and possible future items such as calendars and greeting cards.
- Your photo must belong to you. Copyright laws forbid you from entering a photograph that was not taken (or taken with your camera to clarify) and the photo must belong by you.
- You must be a registered member of English Bulldog News and submit your photo by replying to this topic.
- INTERNATIONAL RESIDENTS: Are welcome to enter! If you win, your food will be donated to any rescue in the USA or Canada of your choosing.
Winner of this contest will receive the following prizes:
- Voucher for a 26lb Bag of Fromm's Four Star Foods
- Photo will be featured on our Home Page for one month
- Photo will appear in our Photo Contest Archives
- Photo will appear in our monthly newsletter
How to enter your photo in the contest:
- You will need to reply to this topic to enter. Scroll to the bottom of the page to see the "Quick Reply" box.
- If this is your first visit, it's very simple to upload your photo, CLICK HERE for tutorial.
If you are interested in becoming a 4 Paw Member to get additional perks to being a member of English Bulldog News, CLICK HERE
This Contest is sponsored by Fromm Family Foods!
Winner will receive a voucher for a 26lb bag of their any Four Star Formulas
Click Here to view more about this food and Ingredients
There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your life.
Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings
YOU MIGHT BE A BULLDOG IF...
...everyone else in a room with you is pinching their noses
...you snore like a chain saw.
...it takes too much energy to beg
...your snore is louder than your bark
...you have never seen your tail...what is a tail anyways?
...you're the loudest snorer in the house.
Happiness is a warm bulldog!
Kalyn, mom to rescue boys:English Bulldog, DOB: March 3, 2010, rescued May 26, 2014American Cocker Spaniel, DOB: September 25, 2010, rescued June 1, 2011
This dogwe bought them some new toys for Ruthies birthday and I threw some of their old ones away. Brutus spent over an hr. pawing at the garbage can throwing a fit. So I dug out all the toys I threw away just to show him none of his important things are in there. He had to get in the can to double check I didn't mess up. He's OCD about mostly everything he thinks is "his"