Create an EBN T-shirt/Hoodie Logo Contest

Jhedir6

Aug 15, 2016
Dunnvile Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Thysyn
Here is my entry for the Logo Contest. Please note a couple things, first if anyone is offended by it, please say so, it was not my intention to offend but I am aware that everyone has different senses of humour and if you are offended, I apologies. Second, I am not a graphic artist and I just did this today in windows paint with the basic tools. Some of the letters I had to free hand and I am still cleaning them up abit so this is a WIP.

This would be the back panel, I have an idea for the front, but would absolutely need the help of someone with some graphic experience to pull it off.

If anyone does have experience with graphic art, and would be willing to listen to my idea I'd be happy to call you and walk you through my idea.

Comments and criticisms welcome and appreciated.

David

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
I'm still going to try with Brittney and see if we can come up with some kind of entry

Jhedir6

Aug 15, 2016
Dunnvile Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Thysyn
I accidentally loaded up an earlier version of my patch the other day... the one I meant to upload was further along than the one posted and looked better. Since then, I've tidied up the letters some more, but still need to work on the capital "B". But as of now, I'm at this stage...

Still more to go, then I'll try to see if I can execute my idea for the front patch.

David

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.