Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
rosie first snow experience 024.jpg

This is the first snow and Rosie trying to figure out what it is this year , as she in this photo was maybe 4 months old and is now working on 7 months old .
It took along time for her to even walk into the snow off the deck with The Prettyone and I . Rosie finally walked down the three steps tentatively put a paw in it and then curiosity took over , Diva was with us and was running all over the place a she loved the snow mostly to lick but it is what it is lol .
Rosie promptly stuck her head in the snow face first as you can see lol she is such a goof and I love her dearly lol

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Winter 2014 Snowmaggedon 008.jpg
We don't live in the snow anymore but this is from last year. I think Frank misses the snow a little bit, but right now he is outside sunbathing....so I don't think he misses it TOO much. :lol:

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Beautiful Bullies in the Winter, All are Beautiful Babies. Kiss Kiss and Kiss.

punky

Mar 19, 2010
washington, west virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
porkchop, abbey, gucci and rocky,
so far we have 10 inches of snow and its still falling.. i hope to get pictures tomorrow and see how Rocky likes the snow. It will be his first snow with us since we rescued him.. i seen the flurries and couldn't figure them out.. it will be fun watching him.. can't wait.. :yes:.. i know.. it don't take much to entertain me.. lol.

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Elmo playing in the big snow that we got Friday, 4inches. Elmo Loves the Snow.100_0929.JPG

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
A bit of snow here too.

snow castor.jpg

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
The contest is now closed, voting will begin soon in the 4 paw members board! Good luck everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.