Raffle Winners!!!!

babypuka

May 18, 2010
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Puddin (RIP),Hoss, Lilly Belle, Sadie (1/2 bulldog)
Oh my that would be so nice.

babypuka

May 18, 2010
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hoss is short and stout. He has a very wide chest and I think he is around about 50 pounds but I weigh him tonight.

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Yes that would be nice

I have a small, medium and xl in grey fleece. I have a large in the skater hoodie. Please look at the size chart and tell me what size you want. Also, tell me your first name so I can find your address.

babypuka

May 18, 2010
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I have a small, medium and xl in grey fleece. I have a large in the skater hoodie. Please look at the size chart and tell me what size you want. Also, tell me your first name so I can find your address.

Miss Libra my Hoss is short and stout. He weighs about 50 couple lbs. He is kinda small/ average for a bullie

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Then an xl wont work. Please check the size chart on the entry page. Measure him accordingly. Orion is smaller and she weighs 45 pounds at 6 1/2 and she wears a small. Vegas is longer and skinnier without the barrel chest. He weighs 60 pounds and he wears a medium. Wilson is a typical barrel chested bulldog. Weighs the same as Vegas but he wears a large. We don't have any larges except in the skater hoodie.

http://www.englishbulldognews.com/f...15-holiday-raffle-english-bulldog-rescue.html

babypuka

May 18, 2010
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Then an xl wont work. Please check the size chart on the entry page. Measure him accordingly. Orion is smaller and she weighs 45 pounds at 6 1/2 and she wears a small. Vegas is longer and skinnier without the barrel chest. He weighs 60 pounds and he wears a medium. Wilson is a typical barrel chested bulldog. Weighs the same as Vegas but he wears a large. We don't have any larges except in the skater hoodie.

http://www.englishbulldognews.com/f...15-holiday-raffle-english-bulldog-rescue.html

I am sorry for the delay, I will get him measured today.

babypuka

May 18, 2010
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I am sorry for the delay, I will get him measured today.

I am truly sorry for not getting the info to you. I have been dealing with some issues (depression and chronic pain). I will get that to you this weekend.

Last edited:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.