Raffle Winners!!!!

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
My tickets were somewhere in the middle I assume. 2015 just wasn't my year. I didn't win anything at my after holiday, holiday party in January 2015. I have yet to win the powerball that I've been playing off and on thru out 2015. My name wasn't drawn for the contest for Movin 92.5 (radio station) to pay my bills. They also didn't choose me to win 1000.00 the week before Thanksgiving. I didn't get drawn for the sports car giveaway at the Washington State fair in September 2015. I didn't get chosen to go home early the day before Christmas from work.

And I didn't get drawn for any of these goodies.

I'm glad 2015 is OVER!!!

You sound like me Cheryl, Adios 2015 - Let's get some better luck in 2016!

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
I will see if I can get in touch via email, they may be unregistered. Well except @Manydogs and @brutus77

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[MENTION=2]bullmama[/MENTION], I like my sweatshirts big so X-large please. I usually wear them over something.

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
It's for Brutus or Frankie haha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
[MENTION=2]bullmama[/MENTION], I like my sweatshirts big so X-large please. I usually wear them over something.

Um..... yeah. But what about Brutus or Frankie? The shirt after all...is for one of them.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
umm...oh well then XXL :eek:

The biggest size available in a non skater hoodie is an XL. Keep in mind, Orion wears a small and she is 42 pounds. Vegas and Emma wear a medium and Emma is 49 pounds and Vegas is 59 pounds (but he is taller and skinnier than a typical bulldog. He lacks the huge chest. Wilson wears a Large and he is 59 pounds.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
The biggest size available in a non skater hoodie is an XL. Keep in mind, Orion wears a small and she is 42 pounds. Vegas and Emma wear a medium and Emma is 49 pounds and Vegas is 59 pounds (but he is taller and skinnier than a typical bulldog. He lacks the huge chest. Wilson wears a Large and he is 59 pounds.
The XL then. Brutus is 62 lbs and has an average chest, Frankie is 65lbs and has a very broad chest. I will make it work on someone! Def not me!! I'm such an idiot

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
The XL then. Brutus is 62 lbs and has an average chest, Frankie is 65lbs and has a very broad chest. I will make it work on someone! Def not me!! I'm such an idiot

Welcome to the dork crew, where you get to be a dork and let us laugh at you. Just make sure you let us know.

From the woman who exploded green beans in her kitchen. (dork queen)

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Well, it's not that easy being green!! [MENTION=2]bullmama[/MENTION] I will be happy with any of the cards!

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Welcome to the dork crew, where you get to be a dork and let us laugh at you. Just make sure you let us know.

From the woman who exploded green beans in her kitchen. (dork queen)

:ROFL:

babypuka

May 18, 2010
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Puddin (RIP),Hoss, Lilly Belle, Sadie (1/2 bulldog)
I won one of the skater tee shirts but don't know who to contact about it. Lisa

babypuka

May 18, 2010
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Puddin (RIP),Hoss, Lilly Belle, Sadie (1/2 bulldog)
Miss Libra I was one of the winners for the skater shirts. However I am interested on a non-skater one. Mr. Hoss weighs about 50lbs. Not sure what size. I'm just confused what do I do know.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Miss Libra I was one of the winners for the skater shirts. However I am interested on a non-skater one. Mr. Hoss weighs about 50lbs. Not sure what size. I'm just confused what do I do know.
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION]

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online