RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
This has become a Christmas tradition in our house, Love it! We have some very very lucky people on this website! @RaRett :christmas18: Congrats to ALL the winners!

I listened to the 1st video...but I did hear my name called a couple of times. I'm not even sure what all I won -- but whatever it is/was Just turn the prizes back around for the monthly bully auction, UNLESS its a winning Power Ball Lotto ticket ! (I'll share ! I dont need it all! LOL) but now you all have me curious....is there a prize list of folks to read who all won and what they won?

Merry Giz-mas and a Hershey New Year ! ! !

Rick

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I listened to the 1st video...but I did hear my name called a couple of times. I'm not even sure what all I won -- but whatever it is/was Just turn the prizes back around for the monthly bully auction, UNLESS its a winning Power Ball Lotto ticket ! (I'll share ! I dont need it all! LOL) but now you all have me curious....is there a prize list of folks to read who all won and what they won?

Rick

Hi YA!!

Yes, Lisa will be posting the list after the holiday [MENTION=2]bullmama[/MENTION]

Merry Christmas ... :hug:

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

Rick

Merry Gizmas to you and Dottie :christmas5:

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack

Rick

Sure thing Rick, thank you so very much! But one was a custom painting so that one will need to be redeemed :blowkiss:

babypuka

May 18, 2010
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Puddin (RIP),Hoss, Lilly Belle, Sadie (1/2 bulldog)
OMG we won!!!! Mr. Hoss will look like my little skater dude in his hoodie. He'll be so cute. Will send pictures after we get it.

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Sure thing Rick, thank you so very much! But one was a custom painting so that one will need to be redeemed :blowkiss:
just found out that [MENTION=4706]RaRett[/MENTION] gave this custom painting to me!
What awesome thing to do! Thank You!

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
just found out that [MENTION=4706]RaRett[/MENTION] gave this custom painting to me!

How did you know? Did you already get it in the mail?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Yes I just got it yesterday ! I sent you a pm. Thanks!

I just saw it, my phone doesn't always notify me if it's on my home lock screen it wipes it out, so then I miss PMs sometimes!

That got to you so very quickly! I can't wait to see it.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Fantastic.... Can't wait to see the finished painting

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I need Lynn Pollatta and Rebecca Hoffman to get in touch with me to decide which cards they would like.

I also need Westly Coyne and Lisa Schreffler to give me a size on the hoodies..... and Rosalie O'Toole too!

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I need Lynn Pollatta and Rebecca Hoffman to get in touch with me to decide which cards they would like.

I also need Westly Coyne and Lisa Schreffler to give me a size on the hoodies..... and Rosalie O'Toole too!

I will see if I can get in touch via email, they may be unregistered. Well except [MENTION=8741]Manydogs[/MENTION] and [MENTION=9370]brutus77[/MENTION]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
OMG we won!!!! Mr. Hoss will look like my little skater dude in his hoodie. He'll be so cute. Will send pictures after we get it.

What name is your donation under?

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
My tickets were somewhere in the middle I assume. 2015 just wasn't my year. I didn't win anything at my after holiday, holiday party in January 2015. I have yet to win the powerball that I've been playing off and on thru out 2015. My name wasn't drawn for the contest for Movin 92.5 (radio station) to pay my bills. They also didn't choose me to win 1000.00 the week before Thanksgiving. I didn't get drawn for the sports car giveaway at the Washington State fair in September 2015. I didn't get chosen to go home early the day before Christmas from work.

And I didn't get drawn for any of these goodies.

I'm glad 2015 is OVER!!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.