Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Announcing the 2015 Holiday Raffle Winners! Special thanks to my wonderful Santa's helpers this year Sedona and Bryce, who did a great job - especially since there was a lot of prizes to draw!!!

This raffle was for a wonderful cause, and the donation bar hit 75% of our goal!!! Now, the fundraiser is not over, so there is still time to donate!

Just click here if you still want to donate!

For a little fun, I'm also adding a throwback to one of the first raffles on English Bulldog News, I think my little helpers have grown up a lot!

I also want to apologize, my phone kept getting full- so I had to delete videos, pictures and apps to make room, so I apologize for it being in 4 videos. I hope you enjoy watching! And hopefully no one who drinks a lot of wine gets mad at me! :lmaogirl:

NewEnglandBully

Poopah Scoopah
Community Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
Massachusetts
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastion (Sea Bass)
Congrats to the winners!! :up::clap: Changing my name to "R" something :ROFL:
Lisa, you're kiddies are so awesome!! My favorite quote (besides "first rule no fighting - lol) …"who's the poop-picker-upper around here?!"
:lmao:

Such a great raffle, thanks Sedona and Bryce (<-sp?) for being amazing helpers…your Mom is the BEST!!

Last edited:

NewEnglandBully

Poopah Scoopah
Community Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
Massachusetts
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastion (Sea Bass)
Oh and to whomever won the Bully and Me Spa kit…Please feel free to auction that off during the next EBN auction :pray2: :smoochwink::giggle:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Such personality in those kiddos.... and I love the Bully breathing in the background!

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Such personality in those kiddos.... and I love the Bully breathing in the background!

That was Khloe we just had to take away her dancing bulldog toy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Just showed Richard the first draw and he said what your name got drawn out of all those tickets first and just shook his head

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox

haha yeah i heard bully rumblings in the background too! congrats to the winners! and also the bully winners of such kindness...

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Good job, Sedona Claus, and Bryce Claus!!:christmas20::christmas20: You earned your naps,for sure!:christmas22: [MENTION=2]bullmama[/MENTION]

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
Wow!!! Great job Sedona and Bryce!! There were a lot of names and prizes and you got through them all!! What an awesome auction and for a great cause! Would love to donate for the next one

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
This has become a Christmas tradition in our house, Love it! We have some very very lucky people on this website! [MENTION=4706]RaRett[/MENTION] :christmas18: Congrats to ALL the winners!

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Congratulations to all the winners!! Great job kids!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online